Questions about IsraelDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Israel
Is it possible, having received a work visa in Israel (and working there), to fly regularly to other countries (for example, Italy, Turkey - as a mini-vacation)? How in this case to obtain visas of these states? I am a citizen of the Russian Federation. Detailed example. I have been working in Israel for a month on a work visa. I'm flying to Italy for 10 days. I'm flying to Israel to work for a month. I'm flying to Turkey for 10 days. In this case, how do I get visas for the countries I plan to visit?
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
There is an opportunity to fly there, but I'm afraid that they can wrap it up. Guy, 18 years old. Travel history: in fact 7 countries, but in the new passport there are 2 seals - Poland and Hungary. And they are all ground transport
4 years ago  •  11 subscribers 15 answers
I have my own passport, one of the travel agencies said it is necessary, the rest say no.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 14 answers
I am a citizen of Ukraine, please tell me, can I enter Israel with a passport without biometric data? Passport of the old sample, valid until 2022.
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
The husband's sister was repatriated. What is the best way to approach the window? One by one, three of us? My husband and I have a lot of marks in our passports, we often fly to Europe, but there are quite a few stamps from Egypt. Mom only has Poland. I read it, I regret that I decided to go already ... Thank you in advance for your advice.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning to visit my husband's relatives in Israel. My husband and our common child have the same surname, and my eldest son has my maiden name. Can anyone come across a similar situation and give advice on what it is necessary or desirable to have with you for your eldest son when passing control at the airport?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
It's a shame to tears !!! We are from Belarus, my son is a Catholic believer, I have long dreamed of visiting holy places, and now I decided to go there for the Easter celebrations from Friday to Monday, I prepared for a long time, saved money (so that you understand here in Belarus working youth earns simply ridiculous money), developed a plan where to go, what to visit. Naturally there was a return ticket and paid hotel and insurance and cash money!! And so he sits there, I don’t know under what conditions during the biggest holiday for believers ((when they will be sent back is also unknown ... Sorry for the emotions .. it just hurts my soul .. I read here that customs officers are good psychologists! And? Where are they skills?? What kind of conversation are they having?? It’s all his fault that he’s young? Since he’s young, it means you’re going to work? Sorry for the rhetorical questions. I wanted to ask this. Knowing his son, he still won’t back down if they turned around once Does it make sense to try again? Or is it already a stigma? Maybe there is some kind of time limit?
5 years ago  •  13 subscribers 55 answers
5 years ago  •  13 subscribers 20 answers
All the documents were on hand: a valid passport, an invitation from a friend and his documents, a return ticket, medical insurance, a rental agreement. An employee of the border service argued my ban on entry by saying that the invitation had to be certified by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. But when my friend went there, he was told that nothing needs to be certified, because. she is a citizen of the Russian Federation, it is enough just to write in free form, without any stamps. Also in the document addressed to the captain of the plane, it was written that I had previously violated some law in Israel and worked illegally. But this is impossible, because it was my first trip. As far as I know, they should have just sent me home, without this stamp in my passport. What now? Change the surname, patronymic, and accordingly the passport? Will they miss it then? I wrote letters to the relevant authorities in Israel and to the Moscow embassy, ​​I am waiting for a response. But this is all some kind of absurdity, why Article 12 was attributed to me, it’s not clear ... Tell me, how best to do it?
5 years ago  •  11 subscribers 30 answers
I would be grateful for the information about what documents are required and desirable to take for passport control. Given: an unmarried couple from Kyiv, he is 20, I am 22. We are flying to my best friend (we have been friends for the 6th year). He serves in the army. An invitation, tickets there and back (we will be a week) by itself. How obligatory is health insurance? Certificates from work (I work not officially, can I make a statement from a bank account)? Help with absenteeism (mch works and studies)? Passports made in 2018 (I changed the old 14th year for biometrics, and now the passport is EMPTY and fresh, I'm worried). He only has a visit to Egypt. I have read stories and, with absolutely good intentions, I begin to worry, because the passports are fresh and essentially empty. Israel fascinates and pulls me, it will be very painful if something goes wrong. :(
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 27 answers
Tell me what is the probability of going there again. Let me pass at the border or not. The fact is that my common-law husband remained there, he also has refugee status. And in general, what options are there to cross the border? Thank you
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more