Questions about Sri lankaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sri lanka
Do I need a visa if the stay is up to 30 days?
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
Good afternoon everyone! I have a question: I don’t have time to get an e-visa in Ukraine, where is it opened upon arrival? where to go? what to fill? what is the price? the last answers were 2 years ago and the prices are between 25 and 35 dollars. Thanks to all))
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Hello everyone! We are flying to SHL Air Arabia, changing in Sharjah for 15 hours .... tell me, good people, is it possible to get a visa at the airport and go see the city .... or entertain yourself with a dutik in the waiting room ?!
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Tell us how it is, where to go at the exit, whether you need to go through some kind of control during transit or not, docking 2 hours in Sharjah before the flight to Colombo.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Will there be any problems when entering / leaving from / to Ukraine / Sri Lanka for a son who turns 16 in July without having his own passport (before that he traveled inscribed in his parents' passports) until the 16th birthday? The question arose due to the fact that in almost all countries there are restrictions on the validity of a passport for at least 6 months before its expiration date (I do not understand this requirement). Therefore, maybe in our situation there are some age-related nuances for the child?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are flying Air Arabian Kiev-Sharjah-Colombo, when transferring, do we have to go to another terminal or where did we bring it and stay there? Can I buy anything at duty free? And is there alcohol? (I don’t want to pull from Kievsky)
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I fly from Dubai to Lanka for 9 days, then return to Dubai and fly to Bangkok for a long time. Regular cigarettes, Parliament, Johnny Walker alcohol, I use perfume a lot, Platinum Egoist. More about drugs. I am flying with my father, who often has tachycardia. Uses valocordinum. How lucky can you be? Waiting for an answer, regards, Eugene
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is an hour and a half enough for a transfer?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon. Prompt, issued, paid for a visa on the website eta.gov.lk. Everything is ok, I received a confirmation with a number. Now the question is - what should I do with this number? Just go to the customs officer with it, or you need to fill in something else. If possible, please provide more details.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Who should do it if we take a ticket from a tour company? And how to pay? Or is it better to do it locally?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me something about obtaining visas for citizens of Sri Lanka to enter Ukraine. Like up to 90 days without a visa? Do I need to register at the consulate or something else?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
What should a tourist do if his visa to Sri Lanka has expired for 2 months. Is it possible to extend it and where to apply for it
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
How to make an electronic travel authorization to the country? We seem to have found where to do it .... And where do you need to pay for it?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please: we are flying to Sharjah, from there - to Colombo. Do I need to apply for a visa to the UAE for such a connecting flight? ... And what about the luggage - we pick it up and go with the luggage to check in the flight to Colombo, right? I would be grateful for any useful information)
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
we want to check in online, there is nowhere to print the ticket.. will it be enough to show the registration confirmation on the netbook?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good evening. Can you please tell me if it is safe to fly to Sri Lanka "Savage" without resorting to the help of a tour operator? And what documents need to be issued for a problem-free departure and arrival from Kyiv (Borispol) through the UAE (Sharjah) - Sri Lanka, and do we need to present any documents in the UAE (won't we have problems there)? As far as I understand, I need to have a passport and an immigration card (which is filled out on board the aircraft) and 2-way tickets with me Read on the embassy website Required documents for visa application: international passport; 2 photographs 3x4 cm on a light background; round-trip flights with a fixed date; visa application form filled in English; an invitation (original or fax) from the host, which contains the dates and purposes of the trip, place of residence.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Who recently went to pay for a visa? Should it be free until March 31st?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
why complicate everything so much?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
Tell me, when returning to Ukraine, the customs with border guards get very angry or the green corridor? Is it possible to bring fruit or can there be problems?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! I have a question of the following nature: do they ask at passport control, a voucher for accommodation (I read what they might ask) and what to do if it is not there. For example, we fly without the participation of tour companies: we bought tickets ourselves, booked a guest house on the phone for a few days, then generally on an excursion, etc.?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, who flew Kyiv-India-Sri Lanka? Do I need to open a visa to Sri Lanka at the embassy or does it open at the airport?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I would like to clarify the information on the website www.otpusk.com Section:Sri Lanka - about the country Item:Sri Lanka visa regime. The usual term for processing documents at the embassy is 1 day. Required:... CORRECT WILL BE: ORDER OF ENTRY. Tourists from Ukraine and Russia arriving in the SL and the Maldives for up to 30 days DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA. At passport control, you must present: passport, travel voucher, immigrant. card (filled in at the airport). When leaving the country at the airport, they charge a fee of ~ $ 12 in rupees.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more