Questions about AbkhaziaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Abkhazia
are there any restrictions due to meningitis in the Rostov region
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon! How to pass the border with a child from a first marriage, if the father of the child will be in a car (there is a power of attorney from the mother). After all, there are separate queues - for transport and for people. Thanks in advance for your reply!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
The child is traveling with his mother.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am going on vacation to Abkhazia with an 11-year-old child, what documents are needed for a child, so that I can get to Abkhazia from Ukraine without any problems.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I am writing for everyone who asked about the passage of the border. 1. A notarized copy was made on a laminated birth certificate and it was shown at the Ukrainian-Russian border, a power of attorney from two parents in Ukrainian was MISSED 2, On the Russian-Abkhazian border they said. that the power of attorney is not appropriate in that language. Needed only in Russian. Grandmother persuaded for 1.5 hours and still they let her into Abkhazia 3, The power of attorney is needed in two languages ​​in Ukrainian and in Russian, why the notary did not do this knowing that Russia is a transit country. I do not know. Three countries were indicated in the power of attorney: Russia, Georgia, Abkhazia
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good day!. We are going to move to Abkhazia and we are transporting our things (dishes, furniture, things, etc.) we will be transported by a friend whose car he works on, he does not have any general power of attorney for the car, he drives on waybills (as he says How can we be in this situation? And tell me more about how the declaration is filled in free form or is there some kind of template? Thank you in advance! Alyona.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are from Ukraine, a grandmother and her grandson are traveling by train through Adler to Abkhazia. The grandmother has a foreign passport, the child has a travel document. They have never traveled to Russia. Please tell me what is required when crossing the Russian-Ukrainian border, as well as the Russian-Abkhazian border. And when they go back, do they need any additional documents (power of attorney? Separately to Russia? Separately to Abkhazia? Do you need copies of any documents? Ukrainian birth certificate?) I will be grateful to everyone for the answer
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to Sukhum in August, two women, a lot of luggage, we are interested in a transfer, does it make sense to order it? Or is it easier to take a taxi from Adler to the border and then hire a taxi again? The level of fares is interesting, thanks in advance for the information!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We have a wedding in early June, we want to leave immediately for a honeymoon in Abkhazia in our car, therefore, there will be a problem with the documents ... will they let me through the post if the passport and surname are still old, but will there be a stamp? I read somewhere that they don’t let you through, you first need to change your passport, and then ride wherever you want ..... but I don’t understand because there is a law that says that a passport is valid for 30 months and you can even go abroad. how can I be in this case?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I want to buy a car
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
grandmother is traveling with her granddaughter aged 13-14. parents are divorced. I have my mother's permission. Do you need permission from your dad?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
what documents do you need when crossing the border for a child of 6 years old? (we are from Russia) Thanks for the answer
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
border crossing procedure
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
The soldier herself. I really want to come to Pine Grove. But I doubt that this is possible without a passport.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
how is it easier to get from moscow? by train to adler? and then go to the border?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
I AM GENERALLY FROM KRASNODAR. WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS TO GET TO PIZSUNDA.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. I've been having the same issue for a week now. I ordered tickets to humi, but since I watch the news, they say that there is a war in Sukhumi now, and there are constant explosions, I'm afraid if something can happen to me? Please answer
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more