Questions about AbkhaziaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Abkhazia
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Добрый день! После долгих мытарств и адекватной оценки своего бюджета (плюс несвоевременного оформления загранника моим мужем) остановили свой выбор на Абхазии, Гагра, отель Райда. Планируем поездку с 20 июля 2015 на 2 недели. Двое взрослых и малыш 2,5 лет. Почитала отзывы, посмотрела фотки, в принципе все норм. Может быть кто-то совсем недавно останавливался в этом отеле и есть по нему какая то свежая информация (потому что большинство отзывов столетний давности, хотя есть и вроде бы свежее), но все же. Буду очень благодарна если кто-то что-то расскажет и поделится своим опытом. Единственное наверное, за что я оооочень переживаю, это как бы нам не подцепить ротовирусную инфекцию (нам я имею ввиду ребенка) поскольку очень много рассказов в инете на эту тему. Мы из тех родителей, который на отдых собой берут отдельный чемодан с лекарствами на все случаи жизни)))но все-равно как-то боязно. Может быть есть какие- то определенные правила соблюдения мер безопасности?) В любом случае любая информация или какие-то личные рекомендации будут мне полезны! Заранее спасибо всем откликнувшимся)
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
We are looking for a hotel or boarding house for a vacation with a one-year-old child and 3 meals a day "Swedish table"
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 18 answers
Hello, from August 7 to 22, 2014. We want to rest in your hotel. 2 adults. 1- child 5 years 2- 1 year 7 months How much does it cost to stay with meals. And 4 bed room. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
electronic cigarette is not disposable
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
having paid a ticket for yourself from the organization, take a 9-year-old child without treatment with you to the boarding house
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Dear friends! Please help me find a sanatorium for my mother in Abkhazia. She categorically does not want to go to the Crimea, she has already been to the Baltic. He wants to see Abkhazia and get medical treatment. Like most women over 50, she has quite a few sores, but the main directions of treatment are needed in the respiratory tract (she recently suffered from pneumonia), cardiovascular disease, possibly musculoskeletal - it would be super. I broke my head, looking on the Internet for information on sanatoriums. IMPORTANT: my mask is still the same, so it would be better if the place was as safe as possible. And of course, the sea is close. Please ace help!!!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 26 answers
Need a direct phone number, no intermediaries.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good day to all! And who managed to relax in the new hotel Amran, opened in 2012 (Pionerskaya st., 5)? There are still very few reviews in the I-net, here on the site it is not at all ... We are going to Gagra in December.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
want to go
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! Someone tell me about used Mia.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I don’t know, a hotel or a hotel in Gagra, I had a rest on 07.2012, I liked it
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The child is 5 years old, the parents are divorced, the father is wanted, the mother wants to rest in Abkhazia with the child, but it is impossible to take the consent of the second parent (the bailiffs cannot find the ex-husband).
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I heard that such problems arose on the border with Ukraine, children were not allowed in, they demanded a clean (non-laminated certificate)
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I can't get in touch with them
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to Abkhazia for the first time. It is very necessary to find out about the Iceberg guest house: is it worth staying there, how far is it to the sea, and is there such a guest house at all. People please help.
Guess who was in 2011. in the literary fund, is there a safe there and is it possible to leave documents there for storage, will they not steal? and whether the administration is responsible for storing documents in their safe. What should be written out or provided in exchange for the given documents for storage in a safe?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
how much gasoline can you carry with you in order to save, liquid water, alcohol, etc., food, and what kind?
Good afternoon! In June 2012, my husband and I are going to Gagra, we chose the Raida hotel, but there are very few reviews on it. If someone rested there not so long ago, share your impressions) You can email: [email protected] Thank you in advance. Ekaterina. Moscow.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
who was in the private hotel "Artem" on Adyga street, 8? Is it worth staying there?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good people, tell me!!! I am with a child of 5 years 19 Aug. 2011 I want to go to Abkhazia, who was recently there where it is better to go, where to stay, so that it is clean and tasty and inexpensive !!! Thanks in advance, Julia.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We plan to go to Abkhazia with a child, we think how risky it is for a child and where is it better to stay, whether to go by car? In a word, the details of a family holiday with a small child are interesting...
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon! We are going to you to rest, in August with a child 1 year 2 months. Question: It is possible to purchase baby food: vegetable puree, meat puree, in a boarding house or somewhere nearby? Can you cook soup for him in a boarding house?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Were tormented with the choice of a place to rest! We are going in July without a car. Preferably Gagra (mb Pitsunda). The main criteria are amenities in the room (!!!), the beach is no further than 0.5 km, parking (better guarded and free of charge). Advise, please, who knows inexpensive (not Muscovites :) places - mini-hotels, private hotels, turnkey apartments, with the above criteria. Thanks!
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
we want to visit Abkhazia. Recommend an inexpensive but good hotel (boarding house). preferably near the sea (first coastline)
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Unsubscribe please who rested in 2010 in the hotel "old Gagra". I would like to know more about him. I'm going there in June. Thank you in advance
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more