Questions about MexicoHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Mexico
What is better to go for breakfast, lunch, dinner? We are just going on a combined tour and carry suitcases of dresses and trousers all over Mexico - we don’t want to! Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I need to contact this hotel as soon as possible via internet. You need to send a message to the manager of this hotel. Please help me find his email address.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Help me choose a youth hotel, throw off the name of the hotels, so that you can walk to nightclubs, with a beautiful beach and infrastructure in the hotel. Any stardom .. Thank you all)))
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Good afternoon! I choose between RIU hotels in Mexico (Riviera Maya), but I can't find a difference between Hotel Riu Playacar, Hotel Riu Yucatan, Hotel Riu Palace Mexico. Tell me, please, which one to choose, I'm interested in line 1, a super beach and a sea without waves with a good sandy entry. Please leave your phone number so I can contact you later. Sincerely, Irina
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
If you choose from these hotels, which one is better, pros and cons, value for money, maybe someone has been and can compare Catalonia Riviera Maya 4 *, Iberostar Paraiso Lindo 5 *, Gran Bahia Principe Coba 5 *
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, We plan to visit Mexico in August, the Riviera Maya region. We opted for the Iberostar hotel complex, but we just can’t decide which hotel to choose Lindo, Maya, Beach or Del Mar ???)) Tell me please! Maybe someone has accurate information on how they differ significantly! Reviews seem to be positive, but there is a difference in price))
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I've gotten used to drinking a lot of coffee in my life, so I'm wondering if I should take a thermos?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I read about this hotel, well, a very large area. Who rested, tell me if there are buildings that are very far from the beach. OR all at more or less the same distance. I still can't find a room. Are there rooms for honeymooners? Or are all the rooms so decent, it's not worth overpaying for a "suite"? Is there any honeymoon program there? As for excursions, where you can buy, if not from a meeting tour operator. And are there Russian-speaking guides, staff at the hotel.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I would like a sandy beach, and greenery. We considered Catalonia Riviera Maya, but there is a bad beach, the entrance to the sea is rocky.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good day to all!! People, tell me: vacation this year - two weeks in early September. What do you recommend: an excursion plus then a beach holiday or a beach with an excursion? I read about hotels - my head is spinning. I would like it to be decent (without show-offs, and it turns out so expensive), and not expensive. I understand that the question may seem stupid to someone, well, sorry mua .. Regarding the location of the hotel - in the city, not in the city, in which resort area .. I got confused, in a word! There are many opinions, none of my friends have been to Mexico (were in Cuba, Argentina, even Jamaica) - no one can advise. thanks for the replies (in advance)
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Preferably a hotel with a mini club
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I want a hotel where it will be fun, in the area of ​​\u200b\u200bdiscotheques and clubs
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
What is on the beach of the hotel. towels, sun loungers?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We gathered with my son 7 years old for the new year in Mexico. Is it difficult for a child to fly and climatize? If anyone has had similar trips, please share. Maybe it's better not to take your son?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, please, in which bay or in which hotel on the Riviera Maya is a good, deep sea (so that you can go 500m not waist-high!), There are no algae and it’s generally comfortable to swim
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, please tell me Grant Oasis Viva has a balcony
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
All questions
UAE
more