Questions about AustriaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Austria
Does the hotel have a sauna and swimming pool where you can wear swimsuits?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tyrol Garni Vierjahreszeiten Andre Arnold Hotel Garni Alpenland Fruhstuckspension Glanzer Apart Gletscherblick Hotel Garni Fiegl Apart
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to go or fly to Austria in May, the child will be 1.5 years old, where it is better to give up, so that both nature and the surroundings are interesting, not crowded, and so that you can cook in the kitchen. And how is the weather in May?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
otherwise I’m in the Urals V-20 riding on this warm suit, but how is it there? what is everyone riding? Is it possible to buy a normal suit there?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
my husband and I need to spend the night from 6.01 to 7.01, maybe someone knows an inexpensive boarding house near the railway station in Salzburg
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I want to drink tea in the evening
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
So is it still 3 or 4*? Center or not center?:) Is there internet (free) in the rooms or not?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Can you please tell me if there are hotels in Vienna with 2-room suites and what are they called?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to understand - how much will a family vacation in your hotel cost from August 8 to August 15, 2011, if you book a room now?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Please tell me which ski school to enroll children 7-8 years old?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We rested for two days at the Austria Classic Hotel Wien, which is located on Pratorstrasse. They handed over the numbers, made the calculation as expected and left. After 20 days, we received a letter from the hotel with photographs that we allegedly ruined the sofa with an iron and enclose an invoice of 1480 euros. Is it worth paying this bill if it's not our fault and we didn't even have an iron? What are the consequences if we don't pay?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
I'm going to ride for the first time at a ski resort with an unfamiliar company. With sportswear, it’s more or less clear (ski suit + sweaters, T-shirts, high boots, jeans, down jacket), but what about walking in the evening? dresses, shoes, boots? Or are jeans and T-shirts enough? or which is better? I don’t want to bring a wardrobe, so I’m looking for the most practical option + beauty) This will be my first trip. Thank you very much for your help!!!
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
how much does a subscription cost
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how to choose the right accommodation and where to live, so that you would invest in 2 thousand euros? which resort is located closer to Ukraine - go from Kiev. Irina
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
We are going to Austria in January. Tell me if it makes sense to bring skis with you or is it better to rent on the spot?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Does Schonblik 3* exist. Where is it located? what is the difference?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more