Questions about Sri lankaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sri lanka
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Also interested in whether there is table tennis in the hotel and where you can snorkel nearby.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We need a large sandy beach, an ocean without big waves, and an excursion program without long journeys. Advise where in Sri Lanka to fly?
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 18 answers
Good day! I'm going to Unawatuna, in December with a girl ... Tell me a good hotel, for an inexpensive price ($ 300-500 for 11 days), who was where?
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Guys, I hope for your hint, because I want to relax on a budget and not get into trouble because of the choice of housing! We want to go to Hikkaduwa and immediately looked at the Hikka Trans and Citrus hotels. But in reality, the reviews show that the prices are too high, plus we want to go on excursions. We will take excursions from the hotel, we can’t immediately after the flight, as it will be hard. So it's a pity to pay that kind of money for a hotel and go on excursions. We found such a good motel Tamara Motels with very good reviews. But there is one BUT: 1. Near the railway and trains rumble at night as well. 2. I'm afraid of a few guest houses, because they write about theft and that they climb into people's windows at night when they sleep. 3. There are rooms with a kitchen, but is it really possible to cook on your own in Sri Lanka if it is so hot and humid? Please give advice, is it worth it? The price is reasonable, and it's not so pitiful to go on excursions for 3 days. here's a link https://www.booking.com/hotel/lk/tamara-motels-hikkaduwa.en-gb.html?aid=356980;label=gog235jc-1DCAsohQFC
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
We are not picky, 3-4 stars is quite. Need a beach holiday, just swim, maximum snorkeling, without night parties.
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 21 answer
Looking for a green hotel with the ability to swim in the ocean. The trip is planned in August. I am considering Earls Reef Beruwala, The Palms and Coral Sands Hikkaduwa or others in this price category. Help, please, connoisseurs of hotels in Sri Lanka!
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
tour companies dissuade from the east (there is no way for children to swim in the ocean, they are not sure what you can feed, etc.) for excursions they generally look at the mind deprived))))
6 years ago  •  13 subscribers 16 answers
Good afternoon! Help, pzhl, with the choice of a holiday destination in Sri Lanka. The star rating of the hotel is irrelevant. The main thing: the ability to swim in a calm ocean, good views, the ability to get to the sights on foot, on a scooter, by train. We plan to leave within 5 days.
6 years ago  •  11 subscribers 74 answers
Hello everyone) in August 2018 we are going on a honeymoon trip) Advise where)) the head is spinning) tours or by ourselves, it doesn’t matter) the approximate cost of flights and accommodation is about 180t.r. not counting the waste on the spot. I want beautiful, clean beaches, and so that they are in abundance) beautiful nature, and there must be interesting places) I really don’t want to lie on the beach like a seal) Well, at least some kind of infrastructure, cafes, etc. So that there is somewhere to go in the evening)
6 years ago  •  11 subscribers 54 answers
We are going to visit Sri Lanka for the first time with a cheerful company. We know that entertainment is not enough. But still, can someone tell me a hotel that hosts various discos, programs, there are bars, restaurants.
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
In January, we are planning to take a 9-year-old child to the sea. tell me whether it will be comfortable in Sri Lanka or do I need to choose another country? What? thanks to all!
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
my friend and I are arguing whether it is warm or cold there? How would you advise?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Lavanga resort and spa hotel, who was or Who knows there is a lagoon near it ??
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, if a girl goes alone to Sri Lanka, is everything ok with the Sri Lankans? I read about their harassment, now it's scary to fly,. If anyone knows please post, thanks in advance
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 22 answers
Who knows whether it is worth going to Sri Lanka at the end of April, and if you go, then at least approximately in what part, if 1 time. The prices are very tempting.
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
Tell me the hotel and the coast for a beach holiday at the end of January. I swim badly, so I want a good beach and a calm sea
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 28 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more