Questions about GeorgiaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Georgia
4 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Where to go in Tbilisi and Batumti with a child of 9 years old, as well as a little about prices in cafes and restaurants.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
Toddler 3 years old, is there good quality food for the baby, i.e. soups, cereals, etc.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Ureki or another place in the Batumi region - where is it better to relax with a 13-year-old son
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
want to ride
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 14 answers
To the sanatorium Firuza, prices
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon, we are going to a large company in Batumi in June 2015, 6 adults 5 children, tell me where it is better to stay, (if you have contacts please) we are considering private options for a villa, house, apartment, (3-5 bedrooms) so that the sea is nearby, a park for children and cafes where you can go with children what to see ?? (children are small 1,2,3 years old) but with us there are 2 boys of 3.5 years old where can they be taken?? What are the amusement parks? (And who knows their address??) What is the cheapest way to fly???
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
what is included in this amount food treatment and examination accommodation
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I'm going to rest alone, I need a standard room, I'm interested in the cost of this room because I look at the prices for 2 and is there an outdoor pool and if so, will it work in October
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
My wife and I are going to Georgia in early September. Let's go for the first time. We're going to go wild. We arrive in Kutaisi, then we want to go to the sea (most likely to Kobuleti) for a few days and then for a couple of days in Tbilisi. Interested in relaxing at sea and visiting interesting places. Where is the cheapest place to rent a house? How much money to take with you? Where is the best place to go? Where is the best place to eat? Maybe some features? What is the best way to travel within the country (what is cheaper). What and how much can be exported from Georgia (wine, cognac)? What is worth trying, what is cheaper than ours? Thanks everyone for the replies.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
We plan to go to Georgia from September 10 to 20, advise where to stay with a child of 5 years old. thanks
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, what do the Student category rooms mean at the Hotel Mercury Batumi 3 * or is it better to book Standard?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
In what sanatorium can you settle down? Can I bring a small dog with me? How much does it cost to stay?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
izvinite, no podskajite, v kokix otelyax mojno otdixat s molenkoy sabachkoy
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Doctors diagnosed me with bursitis of the shoulder joint, impingement syndrome of the shoulder joint, supro spinal hernia, 4 mm hernia between the 5th and 6th cervical vertebra. Who knows, please tell me, can I get the treatment I need in Tskhaltuba. Very important!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
reviews are not very good
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to know how much Winston super slims cigarettes cost
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
our clients want to send a group of 10-12 children to Georgia. Age 14-15 years. Is it possible for you? If possible, please send a price list and the possibility of organizing excursions. Thanks. Success and prosperity.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more