Questions about CroatiaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Croatia
And what does it mean - paid air conditioning? What is the price? And for what else do you have to pay extra in the apartments?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! We want to go to Croatia with my husband and a child of 4 years old, we are considering options in the resort of Istria. Can you suggest an apartment near the sea. And that the child would not be bored.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going with my son (1.8), my mother and niece (5) to Rogoznica for 2 weeks, then we move in a rented car to Dubrovnik for 1 week. Question: how much money to take on vacation with you for the company? We will live in apartments, cook, respectively, in "our" kitchen. We will buy products in the store or in the market. We are planning a trip to the restaurant 2 times ... On an excursion to Plitvice Lakes and Krk. .. Maybe, to the water park a couple of times and to the aquarium / oceanarium ... That's all ... That is, we will economically relax. I'm scratching my head, how much minimum to have with me, so as not to count a penny ...? PS: I understand that more is better than less, but still ...
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
In Petrovac, Montenegro, there is a good fruit and vegetable market, shops and a health trail over the sea. In Croatia, they were in Amarin near Rovinj. Without a car, it is difficult to get food there. The local shop is expensive and the selection is limited.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
A couple of years ago I was vacationing with my son in Turkey. I liked it and he did too. We just got into the very midst of the sun. Although finances are a little worse this year, I want to take my child to the sea. Read reviews about Croatia. If you could find a place where you can spend 7-10 days inexpensively, we would be happy to go ...
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 72 answers
I would like to hear about this hotel
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Are all rooms really without balconies?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
In September, we plan to spend our vacation in the village of Drasnice. Tell me, maybe, who rested here, what is the weather in September and what are the prices for food (we plan to cook with us a 3-year-old baby).
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
That's actually the question. found on the Internet, downloaded a photo, but what kind of resort in general, what hotel I can’t find now. Beauty, I want to go there.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
can't choose country
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Hello. My husband and 4-year-old child and I want to relax in Croatia in mid-late August for 2 weeks. I would only like apartments close to the sandy beach (and as I understand it, Croatia has few sandy beaches). Please help me find a place to stay.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
good day! please tell, which area of ​​Croatia and hotel would you advise, where the sea is clean, mountains and beautiful landscapes?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
We are planning a family vacation in Croatia in May. I really like the photos of the Plitvice lakes. We will be with children 10 and 12 years old, is it not very difficult to walk along the lakes with children, or rather for children?
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
Friends! Tell me, who did not rest in a hotel, but in an apartment or a house, where it is more convenient to stay for two weeks with three children :), so that the sandy beach, a balcony overlooking the sea, and for the money, objectively, the attitude of the owners was with soul . With sincere gratitude, Victoria, Kyiv.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please help me decide on this hotel: is it worth taking a Premier room (the price for a week is 300€ more than Comfort, but I don’t see the difference in the photo)? Are they in other buildings? How are the rooms located? In the reviews, many complain about the air conditioners not working, is it really so? I will be grateful for the answers.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
I looked at the info on the tops of hotels - everywhere it says that the beach is pebble, or just a piece of bulk sand. Is this a feature of all Croatian beaches, or are there "sandy" resorts? Also often at hotels - half board. If you are traveling with a 4-year-old child, is it worth giving preference to a full board, or is it better and cheaper to eat somewhere yourself?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Croatia
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is there a shallow sea entry near or at this hotel? I'm traveling with a child, and I don't like depth myself.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who rested in this hotel, please write your impressions about the hotel and the town. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I want to know information about a relative
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I planned to rest with my husband, but bad luck - he works. As a result, my 4-year-old son and I will be in a two-room apartment together all summer. I'm afraid to get bored ((. I'm looking for a company - the same temporarily single mother with a child of 4-5 years old. I can rent a room in my apartment. I can just give the addresses of the apartments. The place where we are going is wonderful, ideal for families with children - the sea is very shallow, warms up very quickly and you can’t drown, there is a pebbly and sandy beach, the village is quiet, but there is a large park nearby with lots of entertainment for children.Food prices are like in Moscow. Write, I will be glad. Hope [email protected]
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
If you come to Croatia without prior reservation, what are the chances of finding something normal not for crazy money. I'm talking about the period from 08/26/2013-09/05/2013. Maybe someone also went without armor. I will be grateful for the answers.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Diet food, the best beach, a lot of greenery
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I would like to take a break from parents and children
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
WHERE IS BETTER AND CLOSE TO DUBROVNIK: LAPAD OR BABIN KUK.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more