Questions about IsraelHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Israel
11 months ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Relatives, a married couple, will come in the fall for 2-3 weeks, they want to take a hotel (or apartment), most likely in Netanya. I know that there are different sites with reviews, I began to collect information (the goal is an inexpensive double room), but not everything is so simple, people are limited in budget, they will save on everything. I would not like to rent a room "with bedbugs", it would be nice to get information from knowledgeable people. Thanks to all!
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I have a disability and would like to treat myself, but there is no infrastructure for children in the hotels (no indoor pool! Only Leonard has water
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
I am a single mother. The child is three years old. We are going to visit Israel for two weeks. What documents are needed, except for international passports for the two of us?
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Are there grocery stores nearby? Recommend a good tasty cafe)) What clothes to take with you in late September-early October?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
To the Dead Sea or Eilat.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
we need a medical hotel where treatment is carried out for this diagnosis
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Share your experience and impressions, who rested on the FORTUNA system (not a coastal hotel).
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We plan to alternate beach holidays and excursions (every other day)
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
hello, please tell me what is included, we are traveling with a child 1.8, we took a Deluxe Tower, SV room, we ask the tour operator, he says that at the hotel all services change every month and you can specifically find out only on the spot, what about diving, yachting, babysitting hourly, is it possible to ride ... Read more at: http://my.turpravda.ru/messages/
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me if there is a Russian-speaking nanny, and in general about the hotel, I want to know everything. How long to go, if on foot, to the observatory, what is the temperature of the water in the sea in October. The tour operator told me that there are no sterilizers for children, although in the hotel services it is written about them on every site.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am going to Israel with my child, we plan to rest in Netanya. We choose a ticket, but there are too conflicting reviews and a range of prices. Tell me a hotel in Netanya, 3 * - 4 *.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
I read that when you check in you need to show a bank card or leave a deposit
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going to this hotel. They scared me, they say THAT IT'S HORRIBLE!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! Please tell me: we are going together in early January to Netanya for a week. We are planning to visit Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. How to dress? Do you take an umbrella? Warm jackets? What shoes? Is there heating in the rooms? thanks
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello! We want to relax at sea with a child of 1.5 years in October-November. Budget up to $2500. What type of food to choose? And what's the best way to feed a baby? Can I choose a diet menu in restaurants? Or is it better to cook yourself? At home, he eats from our table, he does not like his children's food. What hotel do you recommend?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to go as a savage to rest in Israel at the Dead Sea. I am interested in whether it is possible to rent an apartment there and its cost.
Please tell me if there is a refrigerator and other household appliances in the standard room.
Good afternoon. We are going to go to Ashkelon in November, we can’t do it earlier. Can someone write how it is relaxing there in November, how is the water, etc.?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
HOW THE ISRAELIANS ARE ABOUT GOODS, SOUVENIRS AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS FROM THE ARAB COUNTRIES - BROUGHT WITH THEM
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more