Questions about HungaryHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hungary
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! Arrival in Budapest will be around 2 am on 10.02. As I understand it, they will not be settled if the reservation is for the night from 10 to 11? You need to take immediately for 2 nights from 9 to 11. And then there will be no problems with checking in at 2 am? Thanks.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
The hotel has already been booked. Requested a room with a balcony. We are going for treatment for 10 days in this hotel.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Меня интересует отель в Балатонфюред,который специализируется на лечении сахарного диабета.Либо альтернативу..Прошу перезвонить по телефону 8(929)6237720 Лена
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
hotel will be selected soon. Which one to choose from Erzsebet. Benczur. Medosz. Lions garden? We want clean, normal breakfasts, in the center, so that there is a lot nearby, but on foot
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Should I bring a hair dryer or is there one in the room?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I'm going to rest on Heviz in November. I want to know if it is possible to buy beauty treatments, spa treatments? And where are they cheaper and better?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
price of thermal baths
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me please, I haven’t seen such information: do you need to take slippers with you in cave baths or do they give you some kind of disposable ones? we are going on a tour of Budapest in a couple of days and we will visit the cave baths
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, all those who were in Hungary, advise a 3 * hotel in the center of Budapest, next to the gathering place for tourists on excursions. Sincerely, Ludmila
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to Hungary in November for 5 days. you need to choose a hotel.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What hotels in Heviz are suitable? Is it possible to get into the pool, other water procedures? Paul
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me how you can get to the city of Bukfurdo, are there tours to this city and are very interested in hotels and prices there. thanks
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I want to relax on Lake Balaton
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
what are the best hotels in budapest? and we want to stay many days. what do you recommend? 2 * or 3 * in the center were?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
How to apply for a visa for a married couple from Almaty (Kazakhstan)? Cost of living with treatment?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The child has lamblia.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to Hungary in early April. Tell me which hotel (3-4 stars) to choose. What to see in Budapest itself. Which excursions are worth going to and which ones are not. Also, check out the malls. Thank you in advance
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 10 answers
Good afternoon! Please! Please tell me where is the best vacation with children, aged 5 years and 1 year old, in Budapest? Rates? I was born in Budapest, and I would like to go with my children to visit this beautiful city. Thanks! Elena...
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Preferably closer to the center as we will have a child with us
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more