Questions about HungaryTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hungary
Experienced tourists, please advise who went to Europe and with which tour operator, so that there are no daily many hours of travel from city to city like "Europe from the bus window"
7 years ago  •  11 subscribers 39 answers
Can you please tell me whether it is worth going to Budapest for a few days and in winter? Interested in prices - requires a budget holiday. All you need is a visa, a hotel, etc... Is it possible to book a hotel (no more than 3) on your own (I know where cheap plane tickets are)? How to explain to them if English is not native! :) Is it possible to find a Russian-speaking guide on the spot? Is it worth it to start an independent visit or look for a tour?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
what does a private tour for two (by air) to Budapest mean? Is the tour made individually?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me a tour operator in Hungary, Kiev, interested in an air tour to Budapest, for 5 days, from Kyiv
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Who visited share experience. Be sure to book in advance or you can get there anyway. There seems to be a cafe there.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
which travel agency can help with information, etc. to get a 100% Hungary visa on a bus tour-state of emergency and a small official salary
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 18 answers
Can't find reviews on any site!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
My husband has a business trip to Budapest on October 7-11. I want to go too, but I need a visa. I am considering air tours, because. Buses go at a gallop across Europe, but I only need Budapest. Is it possible to book a hotel and get a visa? As for sightseeing tours, is it true that everyone’s passports are taken away and you can’t go anywhere without a group? In general, what are the options from 7-8 to 11 October? I need a free Saturday and so that at least in the evening I can leave the group. If with excursions, great!
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
I would like to have all the time of my stay in Budapest and only go on excursions from there.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
salary is about 1500 hryvnia average for 6 salary is about 1500 hryvnia average for 6 months and a bank account is 12200 hryvnia
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
dory day please tell me I live in UKRAINE VKIEV last year with a very good salary I went abroad for the first time to the Czech Republic, Germany and Austria by bus tour a year has passed and I really wanted to beat in France through Hungary I found a suitable tour but everything rests on the fact that the salary is Compared to last year, it has fallen by half. Do you have a bank account? What is the probability that they can refuse a visa?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Gentlemen, has anyone traveled to Hungary with this tour operator?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Interested in 8-10 - day tour of Hungary-Austria, with a stop in Vienna for 2 days.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
going to go..
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 12 answers
I want to go to Hungary for the New Year. Tell me a travel agency or tour operator. (Kyiv)
17 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I want to go to Hungary for the New Year, advise a good travel agency.
who rested in Hungary from the Accord-Tour, or other operas. Help with the choice. Which tour is better to choose. I want to stay for 10 days. And the agency said it was too much. I liked the tour "once in Hungary" or "Hungarian dream" THANKS
I went to the Czech Republic from Natalie Voyage, I didn’t like the tour and the reviews from them about Hungary were not very good. Give advice on which tour to choose and the features of the holiday. Having served, customs, how much money to take with you, what you can bring as souvenirs. Share who knows! PLEEIS!!!
17 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am going to visit Hungary at the end of September. Tell me, how is the weather there at this time, what places are worth visiting in the first place, and if anyone went with a Lviv company, which one? And then our tour operators tend to say one thing, but as a result everything looks different! Thank you in advance!
17 years ago  •  1 subscriber 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more