Questions about CyprusTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Cyprus
Familiar with Cyprus, familiar with join up. Separately, everything is fine, together did not try.
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
8 years ago  •  17 subscribers 36 answers
We want to relax in Cyprus for the first time. There are two of us - a mother and an adult son. Never been there.
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
For the first time I applied to Eden City, they persuaded me to pay for accommodation in T-0 apartments, I doubt the correctness of the choice. Offer not to pay for food. Private guide??? Is it worth it? If anyone has already used the services of this agent, please respond. Thanks!!
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
This year we decided to go to Cyprus (namely, to Cyprus - for the first time), the time of the trip is the end of April - the beginning of May. Some tour operators have already set prices, but because I have never been there, I can’t figure out the prices that are, is it a normal price level or high. Tell me at what price of the tour for 2 adults for 7 days half board can be considered real. I understand that it’s hard to say in rubles, but at least in euros (or dollars)?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon. Recommend Ukrainian operators who can send you to rest in Northern Cyprus?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please, Interested in the price of the tour: ticket for plane from Riga airport - transport from Limassol airport to Maria hotel - accommodation in the apportion for a week (is there any food) - transport from the hotel to the airport - plane ticket back. Based on two adults and a child. But will return back one adult, and the second adult and child will leave the room, but they will not fly away, they will stay with friends in Ayia Napa.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
a request was received from tourists in a very rare direction - Northern Cyprus, please recommend a tour operator
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Who flew with JoinUP to Ayia Napa via Paphos? How long is the journey from Paphos airport to Ayia Napa; from Zhulyan-Kyiv to Cyprus?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
Hello, tell me, who recently flew to Cyprus with a / c UIA from Kyiv - how are they with punctuality, flights are not delayed? I read negative reviews about UIA, very frequent flight delays. I wouldn't want to spend 12 hours at the airport.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 20 answers
I am lost when choosing a travel agency working with the direction of Cyprus! Who flew, tell me, pliz! Thank you in advance!)
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
Who flew with Joint Up to Protaros via Paphos. Were there any problems and how long is the journey from Paphos airport to Protaros?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I know that News Travel and TPG. Maybe someone else? Interested in a tour with a flight in June m-tse.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 22 answers
Once again, I beg you, tell me who had a rest with the form of Niki Traval as a company? rested with Natalie Tours, the organization was somewhat disappointing ... Thanks for the answers.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I’m going to Cyprus, the host of Niki travel, who rested with her, share your impressions. There is no information on the Internet. I know that the leading company Bibleoglobus Natalie Tours is therefore worried. Thanks for the answers
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to go on a honeymoon with my future husband ... but after the wedding expenses it will be difficult, so I'm looking for a democratic tour operator! Please advise.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is it profitable now to book for the second half of June?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
advise which resort to choose in Cyprus in September-early October? so that the sea is near the hotel, the beach is sandy
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go and we don’t know where we are going there for the first time? Do I need a Schengen? Mi from Kyiv.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
For everything to be alright...
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We rested several times in Turkey through the Natalie tour, everything seems to be fine. Colleagues of the wife last year traveled under the program "Rest with children", the same office. They liked it. Especially for children. Pirates there, treasures, secret maps. In general, they say the plague. This year they offer to cooperate and go together. We are ready to try, but Greece is somehow prettier for me. Everyone knows the Greeks, but what kind of Cyprus is this? Although, of course, if the company is one and if it is good in one place, then it is also a network business in another. But I
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Would like to follow up. year at the beginning of June. First time in Cyprus. If you take a hotel 3+ or 4+ for 10-12 days, how much can you meet for 2 adults? and is it worth buying a month for a 2-3 tour?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more