Questions about CyprusCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Cyprus
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Preparing to fly to Egypt, bought $. I am flying to Cyprus for the first time. Are there dollars in circulation?
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
There are spoiled dollars (mold). Can they be exchanged at the hotel's exchange office for normal ones?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
If I withdraw money from a local ATM from a card with a ruble account, what commission will they charge me? And he also wonders if the commission is charged when paying with a ruble card for purchases and restaurants, etc. ???
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, what is the situation with paying for services / goods with a credit card, they say the crisis ...
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
just in case it's not enough.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We were in Greece and the banks there are open until 12.30 pm. In Cyprus, they are also not overworked?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
payment in restaurants, cafes, possible by card (credit card) or cash only. thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello. I intend to visit the above resort for the first time with my family. True, on other sites it is 3-star. voucher from May 6 for 8 days. What is the weather like at this time of the year? Besides the hotel, what can you visit from historical places, the cost? Do the rooms have TV, Internet access, cost. The exchange rate and its exchange. Thanks in advance. Igor. [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
And how much on average to take money for two for 10 days?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
What currency is better to take with you? dollars or euros.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more