Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Turkey
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Turkey
I did not take the numbers from the ceiling. Recently, in Marmaris, I talked with a Kharkov woman.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The exchange rate of the National Bank, as I understand it, is one thing, but the real exchange rate is completely different. I would be grateful for advice on this.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
In September 2019, I found some kind of ATM in Icmeler, which gave money without commission on a MonoBank card.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
For example, in Cyprus, in the market (albeit a large one), we were asked before paying what currency the card was in, so that we could avoid double conversion.
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Where is it more profitable to exchange $ for lira. And what course?
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
Or some approximate rough cost of the flight for a tour operator (such as Kyiv-Antalya or Kyiv-Sharm) per person there and back. I think for many it will be informative to deduct this amount from the cost of their vacation. Because many people talk expensive / cheap, and what are the basic components of the cost of the tour and do not guess. Have a nice day, gentlemen.
6 years ago  •  13 subscribers 46 answers
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello. We fly to a hotel in Fethiye, we have never been in that direction. Is it worth exchanging dollars for lira, or there, as in Kemer and Antalya, the dollar goes on an equal footing, for example, in stores.
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
It’s just that if you change lira for dollars, and then dollars for rubles, it’s very unprofitable.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more