Questions about PolandCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Poland
Tell me, has anyone experienced this? The reservation was made in the spring, at the same time the payment was made. Yesterday morning, a letter from Booking arrives in the mail - just a notification that the name of the hotel has changed. I did not pay attention to the letter, and in the evening I followed the link from this letter to my booking. And then I see a photo of a completely different room - some kind of tattered kennel, which is 3 times smaller in area than the booked room. I am shocked. I wrote to the Booking support service and the hotel. The hotel replied after 20 minutes that they did not understand what was the matter, and no changes had occurred, except for correcting the name. Indeed, I looked at the booking again - old photos appeared there again. How to regard it - some kind of website glitch or hotel fraud? The Booking support service is still silent.
4 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
To exchange hryvnias for dollars in our country or dollars for evil in Poland? The city of Krakow itself.
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
To work without a network, he knew how to build routes with public transport. Google Maps is almost perfect, but they don't know how to build routes offline. Maps Me knows how, but it offers poor options for public transport and does not allow you to choose an alternative. Also, it is desirable that you can add favorite places (for trip planning).
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 5 answers
Good day! Tell me, be kind, what kind of currency is better to take with you? Is it better to exchange for zloty in Ukraine and in Poland?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to Europe for the first time. Tour Poland-Czech Republic. Advise on the best thing to do: exchange all the money for euros, and then on the spot for kroons and zlotys, or before the trip, immediately exchange part of the amount for kroons, and part for zlotys?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, please, what currency is better to take to Poland Euro or dollars? Or doesn't matter?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Could you tell me, please, how is the situation with currency exchange in Krakow? Where is the best place to change? How do exchange offices work? On December 31, will it be possible to exchange currency calmly or is it better to look for zloty in our banks? I don't want to be left without funds for the New Year) Thank you!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it true that Polish zloty cannot be imported into Poland. That is, it is impossible to immediately exchange the hryvnia for zlotys in Ukraine, but only to make an exchange on the territory of Poland. On our previous trips, we changed money in Lviv and no one warned us.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
EXCHANGE
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I want to know which currency is better to take with you!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Zloty to Euro and Dollar please tell me. Thanks
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
What currency is more profitable to have with you?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 8 answers
All questions
UAE
more