Questions about ItalyCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
ItalyRome
The question is no longer topical, but I look not only I have encountered. Details: through Tripmaidrim I bought tickets from Kharkov with a short connection in Rome, 5 days before departure Ernest cancels flights from Kharkov and I agree to fly from Kyiv, it’s inconvenient, but there’s nothing to do and time is extremely limited to rush around. Another situation: we bought tickets separately - with a connection in Stockholm, on the eve of the Norwegians sent an invitation to register by email, and in Stockholm they said that the flight was canceled, but sent to the destination by waybill and provided with a hotel, but arrived at the final destination late at 9 o'clock . For the sake of interest, I applied for compensation in 2 different companies, but for 3 months now. silence.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
I am already planning a vacation in Italy with my husband for August-September. Tell me, when is it cheaper to buy a ticket and which airlines offer discounts on flights? And how about the prices ... In comparison with Spain ... They were not in Italy. I would like to see Milan, lakes, cathedrals. Thanks.
4 years ago  •  11 subscribers 17 answers
I have dollars in my hands. How difficult is it to exchange them in Italy for euros?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
What is the best way to get from Rimini to Rome? If possible, more nuances. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
Are there ATMs or exchange points
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
What is the currency in Italy? can i pay euro? Where is the best place to change currency in Venice?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
What is the best currency to take with you to Italy?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 7 answers
All questions
UAE
more