Questions about ItalyCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
Please tell me how best to allocate time. There are 2 options: Palermo 3 nights, Bari 4 nights and Palermo 5 nights, Bari 2 nights. The second option is that there will actually be only one full day in Bari. Will it be enough to see the city? The breakdown is only this, because air connection. Which city will take more days? Before Palermo we will spend 9 nights in Catania.
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 57 answers
The situation is idiotic. I applied for a Spanish visa on December 31st. And then she changed her mind and decided to fly to Italy. And not from the 31st, but from the 30th. Convenient flight, arrives at 20:45. Theoretically, I do not mind hanging out at the airport for three hours, waiting for midnight to be allowed into the country. But how is the airport there in general? Is there a transit area with cafes? Or is everything bad there and is it better to take a morning flight on the 31st?
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Let me remind you that yesterday Misha Shufutinsky turned the calendar over, summer is over, it's time to discuss winter too)).
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 14 answers
Good afternoon! We fly to Italy for six days in May. Place of permanent location Bologna. On a rented car, we plan to visit Rome, Venice and Florence these days - this is, as it were, a mandatory program, and I don’t know what else to the rest of Lake Garda. Tell me, plizz, in order to have time for everything, is it necessary to order an individual guide in each city for a survey, tickets: Vatican, Doge, Uffizi (for example) book in advance? How to calculate the optimal route? Thanks!
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 18 answers
ItalyRome
Friends, tell me the places in Rome that are worth visiting first. We will be in Rome for a day and a half - I want to spend time usefully and with interest. Children are small, so long walks are not for us - we need a park where you can lie on the grass and beautiful places. Perhaps someone can advise and shops where prices for clothes and shoes are not hundreds of euros)? P.S. we will live near Santa Maria Maggiore
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
ItalyGarda
How to get from Verona to Lake Garda. For the first time we will be on tour in Europe and we do not know the language well. Therefore, if possible, in more detail. It is cheaper to go there on your own and you are not dependent on anyone.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
good afternoon. What is worth seeing in Italy? We are going by car we are planning a trip for two children 11 6 years old how to plan. to make it interesting. We want to visit Rimini Florence Rome. Where in Italy is clean water in the sea and good beaches? Maybe someone has experience where did you go, what did you visit? Thank you.
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 19 answers
My wife and I are going to Italy in late August - early September. Let's go for the first time. We are going to go savages, we want to go to Rome, Venice, Sicily, Milan for a couple of days. In total we will be up to 10 days. Interested in relaxing at sea and visiting interesting places. Where is the cheapest place to rent a house? How much money to take with you? Where is the best place to go? Where is the best place to eat? Maybe some features?
10 years ago  •  13 subscribers 32 answers
The daughter leaves for Italy, the father agrees. The agreement states, among other things, to the Italian Republic and other countries of the Schengen Agreement.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I would like to independently go to the islands of Italy (Sardinia, Sicily). Usually we go through tour operators, we ourselves are somehow scary. How difficult is it to organize such a trip?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
We have a hotel right on San Marco. A departure at 8-20 from Treviso, tell me how to get there. After all, we have to be at 6-20 for registration. What and how can we get there faster? I will be grateful in advance
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
I plan to rest there for 15 days, I also want to see the ruins, there is hardly enough time and money for all the water parks (there seem to be 4 of them only in Rome). So who was in several - your advice and impressions
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
ItalyRome
Who traveled in Italy on their own, respond. Need advice on transport, tickets and travel card. Thanks
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to buy a ticket from Venice to Rome and back. Now I’m figuring out how to use the site www.Trenitalia.com in the reviews I found that someone bought one ticket, but the second one is impossible, the site is blocking ... How to be, after all, you need to buy two tickets. One there and one back. Answer who bought tickets on this site.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to visit Italy from August 1, we are planning a trip by car, help us form a route, which cities to visit, we want 5-7 days of excursions and 7 days on the sea coast. I will be grateful for your help.
ItalyBari
Need an apartment or flat in Bari, Italy, two adults, two weeks, September of this year. If the hotel is enough 2 * -3 *. Searching the forum was ineffective. Waiting for answers here or in private messages. Thanks.
Can you please tell me how to get to this hotel from marco polo airport? What is the best way to go by taxi or water taxi, given that we arrive in Venice late at 10 pm?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
We want to go to Italy, to Bologna, it's interesting there is a sea nearby
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 17 answers
This summer we want to go to Sardinia!!! Kindly write how you can rent a house, a villa (we do not want a hotel) and a beautiful, peaceful place. We are waiting for advice.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All good afternoon. There is a desire to go to Rimini on the coast to relax with my family (2 adults + 2 children), but I'm afraid of a refusal of an Italian visa, because. the whole family leaves. I had Schengen visas. I chose this option (correct if I'm wrong somewhere): 1. I order "Visair" Kyiv - Katowice, Katowice - Forli 2. I book a hotel in Katowice (Krakow) through the Internet - without prepayment (is it possible?) And without penalties. 3. I submit documents to the Consulate of Poland (nearest Odessa) for a visa, I enclose a confirmation of the reservation from the hotel. 4. After receiving a Polish visa, I cancel the hotel reservation 5. I'm flying to Katowice, making a transfer and flying to Forli (will the Polish border guards have any questions?) 6. From Forli to Rimini at a stone's throw 7. Return trip: I go from Rimini to Venice (Marco Polo) and fly to Kyiv. Do I have errors?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
we plan to rent an inexpensive villa for a month from July 15, advised Catania Location: Pozzillo / Region: Sicily. The rocky coast is scary, although we are assured that there is a beach ... and the second question is that our relatives will come from Germany by car, how will they cross to the island, is there a ferry?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyRome
Please answer, is it possible to get to Terracina directly from Fiumicina Airport (Rome) by intercity bus, so as not to go to the train station in Rome? How much is it? Thank you.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go to visit my aunt, in Italy (Naples). Without an official invitation. Tell me a convenient and economical option from Kyiv. Now I have this option: a visa for 10 days, I plan to open a Polish-Schengen visa through some agency. I learned that 250-300 Є. I am looking for an economical option for moving or flying. Can you suggest another option. I would be grateful for all the advice!
15 years ago  •  10 subscribers 60 answers
In Italy - relatives who can "shelter". If possible, I would like to see Spain. We thought of this: to Budapest - by bus, changeover there, see the views, spend the night, then - by the cheap Wizz airline to Venice ... Then, having been in Venice - to relatives for 3 days, and - forward, forward, across the country, to the most interesting places (several cities). The stay is about 10-14 days. My wife has 4 visas, a Danish visa is open, I had Denmark Approximately how much will it cost
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
Tell a tour operator in Kyiv working in this direction, which will help you rent a villa, book private property.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more