Questions about CarpathiansCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Carpathians
Is it possible without a car, using public transport, to get to the ski slopes and the ski lift? And is the lift open on Mondays?
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
On October 9 we will be in Beregovo
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell, who knows how to get from the village of Yablunytsia to Lviv as soon as possible and as quickly as possible? It is very necessary!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
C novym godom. Zhdy predlozhenij. Truskavec from 10.3.2014-31.3.2014. Komy ne len. Thank you
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
cheprunova47
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Where can one person stay for 5 days in the summer?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Are there any cycling routes that are not very far and not difficult, so that children of 8-9 years old can ride? Not necessarily with a group, you can do it yourself. Is there anywhere to ride in the vicinity?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Interested in the private sector, convenient access, near a sanatorium or boarding house (massage, oxygen. cocktail), cafe, table tennis, bicycle rental. I can’t choose between Slavsko and Mukachevo. Who can tell?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
The person himself will come to you, how much does it cost to stay at the hotel for a day with breakfast and dinner. How much is the ski pass for a week including weekend. Thanks. Sergei [email protected]
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Young people are very fond of celebrating the New Year in different places. I would like to be in the Carpathians, among the snow-covered forest. Which resort is best for beginner skiers? Is there a resort with an ice skating rink?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
For the first time this summer we were a family in Transcarpathia in Polyana. I liked it very much: nature, air, mineral waters, excursions... We want to continue exploring the interesting places of Transcarpathia next summer. Interested in a quiet family vacation without your own car. I would be grateful for recommendations.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Udim with her husband to rest but do not know where to stay, please tell me
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The company is going to rest.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello to all travelers))) We got together as a family in the Carpathians + Belarus. We even came up with a route. Tell me, maybe something interesting along the way (We go in mid-July 4 people on Lanos) Route: Kyiv-Minsk-Brest-Shatsk Lakes-Lviv-Ivano-Frankivsk- Chernivtsi-Kyiv. And another question is a car on credit, who knows what documents are needed ??? Thank you very much for any reply :)
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to the Carpathians this summer by car. We are planning one day in one city. Help whoever can)))) In terms of ideas, of course))))
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Standard rooms with two meals a day are fine. I don't understand. Do you have your own lift? what is the distance from the slopes / what? Arrange a transfer from the railway station price?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
I wish to visit from 2 to 7 January 2011
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! I am looking for accommodation (cottage, hotel) in Uzhgorod \ Mukachevo for an overnight stay from the 6th (arrival in the evening) on the 7th (departure in the morning) and in Mukachevo - from the 7th (arrival in the evening) to the 8th (departure in the morning) January 2012 for three families - two - two adults and three children (12, 6 and 2 years) and one or two adults and one child 10 years old. Three will be needed parking spaces for SUVs and the corresponding conditions are sufficient number of rooms, hot water, internet access, etc. that is, in total - 13 people, 3 families, for one night or two, best of all - some authentic log house / cottage / house between Mukachevo and Uzhgorod, not very far from the highway, in the mountains ... Oleg [email protected]
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
I plan to stay at the hotel in the first half of August. Please send the prices of your hotel
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How can you get a job at this resort at reasonable prices?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Dear experienced tourists! Help me please! I invited my friends from Belarus to the May holidays in Transcarpathia. Route: Uzhgorod - Mukachevo - Beregovo - Khust - Yasinya. I want to persuade them to climb Hoverla. Tell me, please, where does the easiest climb to Hoverla begin? Perhaps you can advise guides, and maybe a place where to stay for Yasina? And in general, please share your impressions, how difficult it is, is it realistic for inexperienced people and "not the first freshness" :). I really want my friends to like everything and that they have only good memories of our country. Thank you in advance. Tatyana
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
hello people, tell me from whom you can rent a house for a week in Yaremche, mikulychin, verkhovyna? not expensive and if possible with food. Please reply to [email protected], we will be very grateful.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
we want to stay in Kolomyia for a week, book a room now or closer to vacation (end of April - beginning of May), directly at the hotel or through travel agencies?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to go to Zhdeniyevo in February. The train is not very convenient. I would like to know about the "difficulties" of this trip, as well as where it is possible to stay overnight on the road.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me, is it possible to rent private housing in Shayan? Contact numbers and prices
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more