Questions about MontenegroCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Montenegro
8 months ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Where is the easiest way to get there? Is it far from the airport to the bus station? Is it easy to find?
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Holidays are traditionally in the second half of May, traditionally 15-16 days and traditionally 10-11 days of excursions and 4-5 days on the beach. Which country from the list to choose?
6 years ago  •  11 subscribers 32 answers
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me - I found seemingly good apartments in the TQ Plaza area. Since we plan to go to Montenegro for the first time, and I absolutely don’t know the city - I need advice: how good is this place for living (shops, cafes, embankment, beach). (The owner writes - 100 m to the beach) We are three adults, we love walking. :))
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We want to go on a trip by car with a large group. Traveling to a greater extent not to the sea but in the mountainous part of the country and I want to relax away from people, i.e. spend the night in tents. Will we have problems with the local authorities because of this.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
hotel
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning a vacation in Montenegro in September. Please advise small hotels or villas in Petrovac, comfortable, quiet (preferably private with suites) closer to the sea and away from the hustle and bustle!! If, in addition to the names, also share the contacts of the owners, I will be especially grateful.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I go wild alone
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
There is a multiple Schengen visa. They say that at the border they ask for confirmation of the reservation for housing, and I want to look for housing in my car, so to speak with my own eyes. Will they let us in?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
I want to relax inexpensively in Montenegro, tell me what is the best thing to do: book or on arrival find housing in the private sector for one person in early June for two weeks?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! We are going to fly savages to Montenegro, we chose the city of Ulcinj, because Cheap. Blety is already on hand and we arrive on September 26 in the evening in Podgorica. Worried about the question, what will be the cheapest option to get to Ulcinj ??? I don't want to spend ~150 euros on a taxi (round trip). Thank you in advance. Alexander
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Car rental in Montenegro?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me who went on their own (without travel agencies) to Budva, where is it better to take plane tickets in Kyiv? Who took what? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Should you stay in an apartment or look for a hotel? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What to foresee in advance in order to get from St. Petersburg to St. Stephen without any problems?
12 years ago  •  13 subscribers 36 answers
What good cafes on the Coast
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Montenegro in August. How are things going with housing? we plan to stay in 2 places, we need budget options. Is it necessary to book something in advance or can you decide on the spot?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Now in Montenegro, I plan to visit Albania and Macedonia. Please tell me how cheap it is to get to Ukraine and Russia. Can it be reached by sea? Thanks in advance to everyone who answers
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
we had a rest in pattaya in iarta, i liked it very much, but now i would like to see something exotic and desirable within the same amount that happened in thai
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Vera Shirova MY E-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected] thanks in advance for your reply
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Who would like to rent an apartment in Montenegro? There are free! Not far from the beach, among the pines, the neighbors are almost invisible. Inexpensive, comfortable.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
tell me if it is worth going alone on vacation and is it possible to rent a small apartment
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 26 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more