Questions about Sri lankaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sri lanka
Interest in places where you can walk on your own (ie close to civilization, shopping places) and excursions without long pick-up. Of course the weather, the beach and the hotel 4-5 *. I mean what to choose for this period: south, west…? Thank you.
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
7 people are going on a trip around the island of Sri Lanka for 3 weeks as savages. What would you advise - rent a car and drive around yourself or take a local guide in Russian or English? We are going to Asia for the first time. Please share your experience. Thanks.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 2 answers
We plan to take a hot tour to Sri Lanka in early March with a young man. From Ukraine it comes out at the same price as Egypt. The trip will be for 10-12 days.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
If anyone has been this year please share your experience. 2 adults and a 14 year old child.
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
If I look at Otpusk.com package on SHL, departure from Kyiv at 14:25 to Colombo arrival at 5:25 the next day, then this night is already counted? The question is what can take a chance and try to book an air and a hotel. If by yourself, then there will be hundreds of questions for you)) thanks in advance
6 years ago  •  13 subscribers 41 answer
Hello everyone!!! Tell me, how long did it take to get from the airport ?? And if it takes a long time for a transfer .. how much for a taxi in dollars ??
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
We stayed at the hotel in the summer of 2014. There were some shortcomings, but the overall impression is good. We want to go there at the end of August again. The hotel itself did not make contact, so the tour was bought at the agency. It is interesting to hear the opinions of those who rested there this summer. Thank you in advance.
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to Sri Lanka with my boyfriend in September. Where is the best place to go to avoid rain? Which coast is better to be closer to all excursions? How much money should you expect to take with you? We are going "savage".
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Hotel Red Rose Negombo,Sri Lanka
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me. if I buy a ticket at regular ticket offices and go there as a "savage", what pleasant surprises it will bring me, please share. experience! Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Please advise where it is better to go in the middle of August to Sri Lanka, India or Thailand. I would not like to spend all two weeks in the hotel because of the rain. Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Good afternoon everyone! I'm looking for fellow travelers for a taxi to Trincomalee, the "toad" presses to pay $ 200 for two. We arrive on July 7 at 03.25 in Colombo!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to go from Sri Lanka to the Maldives for 1-2 days. how much will it cost? and what is the best way to do it? please tell me!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
How much does an air ticket cost from Kyiv to Sri Lanka and back for two adults and one child 7 years old. And which company is better to buy tickets from. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
They used to fly with Arabs, now the option is cheaper. When refueling in Abu Dhabi, do they change the plane?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to go to Sri Lanka with my husband in February, but we don’t know how much a trip as savages for 20 days can result in. Tell me, who rested, what are the prices there and how much did your trips result in ??? THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!
16 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
All questions
UAE
more