Questions about GeorgiaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Georgia
Kind! Who knows if there are active mud springs in Georgia now? we are planning to go in september, and mum has problems with her legs. so we decided to go under the guise of healing :) it’s just that our Grandmother in her youth went to some cities in Georgia purely for these mud.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
1. What is the cheapest way to get from Kyiv (by air, by car)? 2. What are the coolest must-see places in 10-12 days? 3. What is cheaper to get - buy excursions in tourist tents or hire an individual local guide? (If there are contacts of such people, then write) 4. What will be cheaper, go there in your car, fly there and rent a car in Georgia, or just hire a guide for his car? Thank you all in advance for your replies!
6 years ago  •  14 subscribers 30 answers
We are flying to Georgia for the first time. Route Yekaterinburg-Tbilisi, Batumi, Kabuleti, Batumi-Yekaterinburg.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
In July we are going to Batumi with a friend, there is housing. We want to travel, see Georgia, are there any tour desks that you can join? And where to find them? And if by yourself, how to get, for example, to Kutaisi?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Advise, inexpensive and comfortable private housing. Not so important, near the sea or in the mountains. I would like to compare prices and sort out.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I was born in Georgia I can visit my parents
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Actually interested in the issue of crossing the Russian-Georgian border in Upper Lars
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
For the first time we plan to have a rest in Georgia in December, about a week. Tell me what you can see at this time of the year, where to go?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
How much is the flight, hotel or guest house, meals, public transportation
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
by public transport? Will Kazbek be visible from afar? I would like to see the snow-capped mountains from afar.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We, two youngsters, 25 each, I think, should we take tickets to Georgia or what for? They say a good country for people over 40, but we get bored... Is it true? We are thinking of visiting Kutaisi, Tbilisi, Batumi, Sarpi. In a week, won't we win?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
I want to go alone, how can I get a job alone, tk. there are no single rooms. And tell me the cost for September per day.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are citizens of Russia. We wanted to travel by car in Georgia and Armenia. They say it is difficult for the Russians in Georgia. Who is in the course?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
how to get to poti or batumi from odessa or kiev
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to travel through Georgia by car.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! I really want to relax in Georgia by the Black Sea, please tell me the average prices in the private sector for August 2008, and if possible, the average prices for basic products. Thank you.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more