Questions about NorwayCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Norway
We want to go to the fjords of Norway. We found a decent tour without moving from a local company in Alesund Uniktur. Maybe someone was on this program http://www.unikturs.com/unukalnaya-nedelka/unikalnoe-leto/ How much money do you need for food and entertainment there?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
NorwayOslo
I have a Schengen visa, I am going to visit my brother at the invitation, then we go to relatives in Poland, in Poland we buy tickets to Egypt, I am a Russian citizen, when I leave the Schengen zone, they will let me back into the Schengen zone or there may be problems at the border.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 25 answers
NorwayOslo
We are going to Oslo on our own, with children 10-11 years old for 4-5 days in November. What to do, what is a must visit? And if it rains and snows, how much will it ruin the weekend? Advise everything you need for rational rest.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
NorwayOslo
Before that, I traveled on my own, only to Switzerland. So, there, upon arrival in Geneva, right at the airport there are trains that you can get anywhere. Is there a train station at the airport in Oslo or do I have to go further? Help please!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more