Questions about GermanyCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Germany
Czech work visa class. "C", 90 days. From Ukraine I want to fly to Nuremberg or somewhere closer to the Czech border, and from there to the Czech Republic to my place of work. On hand all the necessary documents with the place of residence and the contract. It's just that an air ticket to Germany is 3 times cheaper than to the Czech Republic. I wanted to save time and not suffer on the bus.
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
The exhibition will be held in Cologne. Tell me, what is the best way - to take an apartment near Cologne and rent a car, or to settle in the city itself and use public transport? Thanks in advance for your replies. In these cities of Germany for the first time.
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 18 answers
Please tell me who is now flying to Munich at the most humane prices. The trip is planned for the summer of 2020, July or August. Maybe Innsbruck, who knows) Memmingen is not interesting. Thanks. With past and upcoming holidays.
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Good evening. What would you personally advise to visit in Berlin in 2-3 days? I'm making my own itinerary :)
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
We fly to Cologne and fly out of it. Available for 8 nights. Cologne 2 nights (with departure to Dusseldorf) Bruges 1 N. Paris 2 N. Amsterdam 2 n. (Keukenhof) Cologne 1 n. The route was compiled based on the cost of moving between cities. I look forward to recommendations. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
I would like to relax with children, show them nature in Germany, take a walk in the forest, in general, active holidays in the mountains. I also heard that you can live in a house with the owners, where there are animals and you can help them with the housework.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I want to visit my son for a month. We haven't seen him in 4 years. He and his family have been living in Regensburg for a long time. Please help me, how can I do this and what do I need for this?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
How much does a double room for 2 people cost and what is included in the price?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
From clothes
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more