Questions about GermanyExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Germany
This is not an answer, but a question: what are the modes of transport in Trier and Luxembourg, are there HopOnTop sightseeing buses? their price? 2) Affordable housing in the center?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We want to visit Cologne from Augsburg, what is the cheapest way to get there, is it possible with a stop on the way for one day and where is it possible to spend the night.?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I will be in Berlin from April 16 to April 23, maybe there are some special days when there is free admission, or vice versa it is closed for repairs. On the Internet, I found only the general schedule. Thank you in advance
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. We plan to go from Munich to Neuschwanstein. We are 4 people, we plan to buy a Bavarian ticket, but it is valid on weekdays from 9-00. The train to Fussen leaves at 8-53, i.е. we need 7 minutes to drive on a single ticket. The question is - to which station do you need to buy a single ticket, so that then the Bavarian one is already valid?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
2 days in Berlin - on the first day, an overview and the Pergamon Museum. Advise what to see on the second day.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me how much a taxi ride from the train station in Berlin to Treptow Park will cost? And how long will it take?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is it possible (should) I book tickets online in advance? Are there any discounts on the Bavarian ticket for these castles? Please give me some good advice for those who have traveled alone ...
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Friends, which city would you recommend to visit? We will stay on a sightseeing tour in Prague, and one of the days there is an opportunity to visit one of these cities. What is your opinion: which of the cities is better to visit (I'm interested in medieval architecture) or better to stay and walk around Prague for one more day? Thanks in advance!
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
Looking for a guide in Berlin. Hello, I'm going to Berlin for the May holidays! I am looking for a good guide, who has a good experience with Berlin guides, share the coordinates, please! Oksana
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
In Germany, there are preferential prices for public transport, for example, for the elderly (over 65 years old) and the disabled. Can a foreign tourist take advantage of such a benefit? If so, is there anything additional that needs to be done?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me how to get to the BMW factory in Dingolfing. Do I need to book a tour in advance? Maybe someone was, share your impressions.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I’m going to Munich and Germany in general for the first time. I can’t buy a guidebook, so I don’t know anything about Munich (except that it is the capital of Bavaria). I would like to ask experienced travelers. I heard that the surroundings of Munich are of extraordinary beauty? Where would you advise to definitely go and what you need to see. I will be in Munich for only 7 days. During this time, you can capture your attention. I will live in the hotel "Hotelissimo Haberstok" 3*, has anyone lived in this hotel?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
accommodation, hotels, excursions, etc. Feel free to ask... And not only in Bonn, but also in Cologne (only 30 km.), Koblenz (60 km.), Düsseldorf (90 km.), Frankfurt, etc. Write - we will answer everyone
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! Tell me, pzhlst - from Duisburg how can you get to Munich on your own (no rights) - train, train or bus - and how much time and money will it take? Thanks for the answer!
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is it worth it to go and just do what it is!!!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to get excursions in Stuttgart in Russian. Tell me who to contact? We heard a lot about Stuttgart, about the Porsche Museum and the Mercedes-Benz Museum. In general, the city is very exceptional. Our friends liked Stuttgart more than Baden-Baden. Stuttgart also has mineral springs, shops for every taste and restaurants, and the second Oktouberfest in the world after Munich.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good day everyone! Help, please, with an excursion route in a small distance from Hannover. I'm going in November for one week for work. There will be approximately one day for sightseeing, and I would not want to limit myself to the city itself.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more