Questions about IsraelExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Israel
Hello, is there a 2 day tour to Jerusalem from your hotel? Her cost? Thanks.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I thought that friends would take me there and they are believers, so they can't drive on Saturdays.
8 years ago  •  10 subscribers 10 answers
Hello! We are flying to Israel, arriving on Friday early in the morning. We want to visit Jerusalem. I know that Shabbat starts on Fridays. Are tours available at this time? Are attractions open? Share your experience :)
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going to Israel in October. Will I be able to take an excursion to Cyprus from there? And what's the best way to do it?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Due to the current military situation in Israel, are there any excursions from Eilat to Jerusalem? Thanks in advance for your reply
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
where is the best place to buy excursions on the dead sea?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me, please, Or those who rested in Israel itself, or those who took an excursion there from Egypt at the end of January: Do I need to take an umbrella with me from the rain? How warm to dress? Jacket or jumper? On the sites I see that the water in the Dead Sea is warm, and the temp. air 13-17. Is it really ? And is it cold at this time in Jerusalem? How to dress there? (I'm talking about not freezing, but also not carrying too much, and not about a scarf on your head, etc.)
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Hello. Interested in the cost of visiting the Dead Sea and the opportunity to spend 2 days on it. How much can it cost? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
At the end of December we fly to Israel. From personal experience, advise a good guide from Herzliya
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Who knows what the weather is like in November? And in general, what to buy and what not ..?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
What kind of transport is possible and how long will it take
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
Pilgrimage excursions
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
There are many days off during the May holidays. I would like to visit the Western Wall (Israel) and at the same time relax at the sea. Advise where it is better to go - to Egypt and from there to Israel, or directly to Israel? Looking at sightseeing tours to Israel, one gets the impression that we will spend the whole day on the bus, without resting at sea. If you look at the tour from Egypt - they write a very difficult trip ... Advise experienced - where is it better to go? What is the weather like in Israel at this time?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Is it possible to buy guided tours in Russian near the seaport in these countries? A cruise without a Russian group - because of this, tours are not sold in a travel agency and excursions in Russian will not be sold on a ship.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me if there is food on any excursions in Israel. Is lunch included in the price of these excursions.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
I arrive on vacation on August 26 in this hotel. I would like to visit Jerusalem. When is the next tour and how much does it cost? How can I sign up for this tour?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
A trip to Israel is offered from September 26 for 8 days at a significant discount. Is there a catch here? October 1 is the holiday of Sukkot, will this celebration affect excursions and trips around the country? I don't want to stay in a hotel. There are no discounts for all other dates. Thanks in advance for your replies.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
On Monday we arrive in Netanya at night and would like to immediately go on the trail. day in the morning to book an excursion, and it will take enough time to look for local travel agencies on the first day.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Hello, I’m going to go to Netanya for just a week, I’ve already made up a more or less excursion program for myself and I can’t decide on the choice of such excursions (all of them on the same day): Ein Gedi Nature Reserve, mini Israel, Hamat Gader, Sakhne Lakes.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Is it possible to travel around the Promised Land without knowing the language and without contacting tour companies? So to speak, savage
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
During the Christmas holidays I will rest in Egypt. I want to go on a trip to Israel. Do people swim in the Dead Sea at this time? What is the water temperature? If the bus from Sharm El Sheikh leaves at 23.00 - what time will it be by the sea?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me a site where you can buy an inexpensive plane ticket. And a site where you can book a cheap hotel in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Thank you
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
Need a guide to organize an individual excursion from Eilat to Jerusalem. Question price? Period from 01.05 to 11.05.2011
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
please tell me how to get from Netanya from Netanya on your own to Tel Aviv.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
December 7th is my birthday. I want to combine an educational program with a beach holiday. Is it possible and how expensive is it? I live in Kyiv, so I'm waiting for answers about the price of the issue in $ or EURO. Thank you for understanding!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more