Questions about ThailandExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Thailand
Are there any people who have purchased day trip tickets from their points of sale in the vicinity of this hotel? Please give feedback.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Is there such an excursion to two of these islands at once - Koh Hong and Bonda? Is it possible to take her closer to dinner and immediately set sail, and not in the evening for the morning? Maybe there is the possibility of a private boat rather than a group tour? And so as not to get up twice) - Has anyone seen the glowing plankton on Shell Fossil Beach, Krabi (Ao Nang)? What does the glow depend on? From the phase of the moon?
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Thailand Phuket hotel All Seasons Naiharn Phuket from this hotel where it is better to buy on excursions
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
7 years ago  •  15 subscribers 19 answers
I want beauty, nature and excursions. How much money is required for the required minimum (food, excursions)?
7 years ago  •  16 subscribers 27 answers
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
I don’t know which tour to choose Kwai + Ayutthaya or Cambodia ??? like the temples are similar in the photo, but there is no way to visit 2 excursions
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Hello, friends ! Interested in a three-day trip to Cambodia from Pattaya. In particular, the price is per person, otherwise there is a very wide range of prices on the sites. maybe someone knows the same thing, but with Chang? From whom to take excursions? Thank you in advance !
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We want to rent a bike or a car and go around the island on our own. Question: is it possible to buy entrance tickets to such objects as rafting (with elephants, ATVs), gibbon flight, FantaSea and other sightseeing places on the island on the spot, bypassing travel agencies?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Because this month is still considered off-season, they say many islands are closed to the public, is this true? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I will be in Pattaya with my daughter in July, I have to choose between these excursions, otherwise there will not be enough time for everything ...
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
Some travel agencies in Thailand offer an excursion to Singapore. Malaysia, Philippines. Has anyone been on this tour before? How are the impressions?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. Tell me, where is it better to buy excursions in Pattaya? Interested in "All Pattaya in one day", "All Bangkok in one day", Kabodia", "Singapore and Malaysia", "Journey to the River Kwai". And please, the cost of these excursions. Thanks in advance to everyone!!!
10 years ago  •  14 subscribers 19 answers
What are your impressions from the tour of the Golden Triangle? Is it a worthwhile excursion or is it not necessary to waste time, but is it better to go to Cambodia?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Who was at the Colosseum show? How is it compared to the Alcazar?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more