Questions about MontenegroExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Montenegro
Good afternoon! We are going to Montenegro, we have already read everything up and down, but I would like to hear from those who were, what impressed me most of all the abundance of the proposed excursions! Plus, advise really good restaurants in Budva, with a good location, maybe on the roof or just with a view? Thanks
7 years ago  •  11 subscribers 13 answers
We wanted to visit the Bar on the bus that goes from Budva. Where does he come? Is it possible to get from there on foot to the old town, to the beach, to Mercator and the main street, to the market? Or do you have to take local buses? Is it true that you can buy fresh fish in the Bar? Where?
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Who rested in Kotor - how much does it cost (if you buy on the embankment) a tour of the Bay of Kotor?
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Excursion to Bokom-Kator Bay, Skadar Lake, Tara River Canyon.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I would like to have an interesting time, not too tiring (up to 18 hours), the price is within 50 euros. Thanks.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
And what is worth visiting if you go to Kotor on your own? And another question is what local travel agencies would you recommend, maybe I’m planning another excursion to the canyons.
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Prompt good travel agencies in Rafailovichi. I would like to buy excursions not in Budva, but in Rafailovichi. Thanks
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
My husband and I are going to Budva in September. I want to ask seasoned lovers of Montenegro and those who have recently arrived from this amazing country - from whom they took excursions. I want to warn you - you should not be advised to take a car and travel around everything yourself. At the moment this is not realistic. So - from whom they took excursions. And how much are they now. I hope for understanding and I look forward to interesting and tasty advice. Thank you in advance. Rest in Budva
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Who was this year and knows if it is possible from Montenegro to take an excursion to Dubrovnik without a visa? Or only with Schengen?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We are going on a beach holiday, but of course we also want to see the country. Prompt optimally 2-3 excursions. We already have experience of independent travel, the only thing is that this time we want not to take a car, but by transport. Please advise. If there are information points in the city? How is the transport? What can you see in Ulcinj itself? Does it make sense to go to Albania?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We fly to Montenegro on September 7, we stopped in Budva. We want to see the sights of this country on our own without spending big money on excursions. Tell me where you can and how to do it yourself, and how much it will cost for 2 adults. thanks to all.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Friends, tell me, please, how are things going with the departure from Montenegro to Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia in 2013? Are visas required? We want to take excursions to these countries. Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Friends. Which of you was recently in Budva, what excursions did you take, how long did it take (a day, half a day, a couple of hours), and please guide the cost. What, based on experience, do you recommend and what not. Thanks! p.s. Perhaps you took excursions from local companies, I will be grateful for the recommendations.
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 18 answers
We want to go on three excursions with a pilon. Who went - share our impressions... =) We want to go to the canyons of Tara and Moraca, Bay of Kotor, Lake Piva and Minimontenegro tour))
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me a company in Budva that makes excursions to the canyons. An important factor is groups of up to 15 people. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
Tell me, please, where in Montenegro you can buy (and is it possible) an excursion to Italy (ferry Bar-Bari, without Schengen). I rested in Montenegro 2 times, but I didn’t see such excursions for sale directly in Montenegro, I saw it only from a domestic tour operator. Z.Y. How are things going with Dubrovnik for the citizens of Ukraine now? Do you need a visa or are Croatians allowed to visit for one day as part of an organized tour?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello. We are planning a family vacation in Montenegro, namely in Rafailovici. Reading the reviews, I saw how tourists attended a boat trip around the Bay of Kotor. I became very interested. A question arose, where to buy such an excursion, in agencies or on the ship itself? Where do these boats depart from, from Budva, Kotor or from where else? I would be grateful for any hint and answer about this excursion.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
We would like to independently see the coast of the Buda Riviera and the Bay of Kotor, as well as Dubrovnik. Please advise, is it possible to do without a car and use public transport? Is it possible to visit Dubrovnik on my own (are there any questions about crossing the border / do regular buses run from Budva or is it better to rent a car)? Thanks in advance for advice. You may also be able to orient on the cost of excursions in these areas.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me where to go, what to see in Montenegro? There are 2 people, a young couple. Thanks!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are going for the first time this summer to Montenegro in Ulcinj. I want to not only lie on the beach, but also learn something new.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
we go to the apartment, not to the hotel
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
What excursions in Montenegro do you recommend to go on? And where can you buy them if you go savage?
12 years ago  •  13 subscribers 16 answers
I would like to hit the road at least to Croatia! Tell me who went on what excursions and how they went: by car, moped, bus, etc.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
1. Are there moped rentals in Budva and are there many of them? 2. What is the approximate cost of renting one moped per day? 3. What category of rights do you need? There is only B, there is no category A, but is it possible to take a moped, for example, up to 50 cubes (or 80)?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
It is very important to know where you can get on a trip around the country, is there something organized, or will you have to look for public transport? It would be nice to orient approximately and at eesk prices))
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more