Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Montenegro
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is it possible to withdraw money from an ATM using cards and in supermarkets
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Who will tell you the current exchange rate of the dollar for the euro in Montenegro?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Kind people help with information. Interested in whether they accept VISA elektron payment cards (not personalized) in Montenegro (Budva). card without a name and a surname!!! For example, such cards are issued in any bank, for example: http://i03.fsimg.ru/4/tlog_box/2108/2108942.jpg The answer from those who paid off such PERSONALLY interests!!!! Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
I read in some reviews that cashless payments are rarely accepted. And how are things really going with paying for something, is it really possible to carry packs of euros?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Interested in whether it is possible to exchange dollars for euros there or not and whether it is necessary)
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What is the best currency to take? If dollars - is it possible to change them there?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
And what is the rate for exchanging dollars for euros?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Can you tell me if it will be possible to exchange dollars for euros there? Is it better to take dollars or euros with you? Does each person need a certain amount per day? Do you need a lot of money for 8 days? We have a hotel without meals ... I heard that they won’t let you in if you don’t have money 50 euros a day or something like that. Are they lying?
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Advise what currency is better to take on vacation - dollars or euros? Is it true that swimming slippers are needed for the beaches of Montenegro, as the stones are very sharp? What must-see sights and must-try food? I hope for real answers. Thank you in advance.
17 years ago  •  2 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more