Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Montenegro
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it far to Mogren beach? Are there restaurants, shops, markets nearby?) Are the rooms clean and anything about the hotel, otherwise there are no reviews at all)
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good day! Is there free parking nearby? And the only way to get to the sea is by stairs? Or is it also possible to walk to the beach along the way?
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who rented a car in Petrovac? Please share your impressions.
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Friends, tell me, please, are there cafe-restaurants nearby? Rent a Car? Thank you in advance. Olga.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! We want to rent bikes in Budva / Becici / somewhere else nearby. Has anyone come across such a service? And what could be the cost?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. Is there a kitchenette in the rooms and what does it include? going with a child
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Unsubscribe for food prices in cafes ..... thanks in advance
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to your villa in 1 week, I would like to know if there is internet in the villa?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
how to get to Trsteno beach from Rafailovici?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What is this question about. The guide comes to take us on an excursion to the nat. Durmitor park at 7-00. Will we have time to have breakfast?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to go to Montenegro in September, see several cities, but only a beach holiday is not enough for us and we want to walk around and look around properly. In general, help me make a more or less normal route starting from Tivat.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
In June we are going to Montenegro. Please tell me who made autotravel. First of all, I am interested in a trip to Trebenje and Dubrovnik. Judging by the map, the distance is not great, but these are two different countries. Is it possible to combine a trip in one day and is it necessary to do it? Features of border crossing? (Schengen visa open). Where else to go and what to see in Montenegro? Thanks in advance, Pavel.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Will it warm up?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more