Questions about VietnamPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Vietnam
we go to this hotel according to the "breakfast" system, I read that the food at the hotel is expensive and there are no cafes nearby
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. Is there any information about the Long Hai resort? Infrastructure, restaurants, shops. Where to eat in the evening. Thank you.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is snorkeling in Vietnam the same as in Egypt? Or do I have to go and buy a separate tour? but just left the hotel dived and see how there is no such thing in Egypt?
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 30 answers
Hello! Has anyone taken a trip to Ebony Island? I love snorkeling very much, but I read that it is not available in Nha Trang. As a way out, you can ride a day trip to the corals for 30 bucks. If there are any other options for snorkeling, please tell me!
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
What are the breakfasts at the hotel and the minibar - paid or free in superior rooms?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, are there nightclubs with discos in Nha Trang?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Dear members of the forum, who were in Nha Trang, please answer, are there Coconuts there? My child is VERY worried about this issue. We read about all the fruits, but they don’t write about coconut anywhere. We were in Tae, they made a cocktail for us from coconut juice - they added milk and ice there, it was very refreshing and tasty. Now my child wants the same.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What is the weather like in Vietnam in the second half of March? Where is the best place to go? What excursions to visit? Enlighten, please.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
And excursions in Vietnam are expensive, can you tell me the approximate cost
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Tell me, do you have badminton courts with markings and a net? [email protected]
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
How do they spend New Year's Eve in the central town? Need to order a gala dinner at a restaurant, or is it better to hang out on the streets or the beach?
Room description says free breakfast only.
There is a profitable offer for February 6 at INDOCHINE NHA TRANG HOTEL 2 * (NHA TRANG) What is the weather like in the first half of February at this resort, who knows what about this hotel? I found very few reviews on it.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am looking for those who want to make a big trip around Indochina, covering 4 countries at once - Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand. I have extensive experience in organizing such trips. I make the route myself, so I can guarantee an interesting and informative adventure at an adequate price. Travel date: 13.07-27.07 Ready to answer all questions.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 26 answers
Hello! We are going to Palmyra in early January. Can anyone tell me more about motorcycle rental? We want to travel around the country. Is there a rental nearby, insure, helmets, rights, etc.??? And about fishing - if possible. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Who will be on NG in hotels?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Dear travelers! We are going to the Pegasus Hotel, Ke Ga coast, Phan Thiet. We read terrible reviews about the lack of restaurants and cafes nearby and for several kilometers around. Tell me, is this true?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We will be on NG in Mui Ne, I would like to go (and more than once) to the SPA for a massage.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how about tipping in vietnam?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more