Questions about VietnamWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Vietnam
From the trade union, they give two vouchers to choose from: to Vietnam (Canary Beach, Mui Ne) and Thailand (Long Beach) ... How is it in Vietnam with waves, jellyfish and the weather in general?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
In addition to the weather, advise the resort, hotel, food. In addition to a beach holiday, an extensive excursion program is of interest. Thanks in advance, Pavel.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
we want to go with small children, but they scared us that it would be cold and raining there
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, how often does it rain at the end of March? Which sea? waves or calm? transparent? When is the best time to go on holiday?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I want to go on vacation in December to Vietnam, tell me if it’s worth it and where it’s better at this time, is it dangerous to go now? How is the situation there?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Good day. Please tell me which resort is better to go in February-April, so that the weather is and the sea is warm
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, if someone rested in Nha Chang in the month of June, how was the weather and most importantly the sea. I want a calm without waves and clear seato enjoy the warmth and excellent water. Can you recommend a hotel with the best beach? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What is the weather like in February in Nha Trang, who was at that time?? thank you in advance
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
погодные условия(дожди,ветер)когда меньше?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Departure, presumably 12/29/13.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
does it interfere with swimming?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Unexpectedly, vacation came in October. I have long wanted to visit Vietnam. Nha Trang, but it doesn’t really matter, you can use any other resort. What do you say, how is the weather? Is it possible to sunbathe, swim or rain and overcast?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we are flying on December 23 for 12 days to this hotel we are interested in the weather
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I want to visit a wonderful country, but I can only at the end or middle of January
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
weather on Phan Thiet in the first half of October? Is the sea not cloudy?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
please advise which Vietnamese resort to choose in the summer (July-August) so as not to get into the rainy season, so as not to spoil the rest. There was a desire to visit Nha Trang, the advice of knowledgeable people is very necessary.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon, we have a tour from April 2-13, tell me if we get into the rainy season? Hotel in Mui Ne, Thank you!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, I would really like to know what the weather is like in Mui Ne in April, we have a tour from 2-13. Thank you in advance!!!!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 10 answers
We want to go to Vinperl at the end of March with our son. Has anyone been there, what is the weather like at this time? What you should pay attention to. We have not been to Vietnam, so the opinion about Nha Trang and the hotel is interesting. Thanks in advance.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
January weather
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
My husband and I are going to Vietnam in the period from 25.10 to 10.11.11. I want a calm sea and a good hotel with good service, excellent breakfasts and with a Russian-speaking manager.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
What time of the year is the sea calm?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I really want to go to the VinPearl hotel, but TO discourages me because of the weather. We need a warm calm sea, we are going with a baby. Perhaps someone was resting in Nha Trang in November? Please tell us about the sea at this time! I'm afraid a month in Phu Quoc will be boring for a little man.
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
All questions
UAE
more