Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Turkey
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Turkey
Is it possible to rest in Turkey in May? Not cold? We are on vacation until May 25th. When and where is the best time to go? Alanya? Where is it warmer? My husband wants to go to Turkey, not Egypt. And if from 15 to 25? Will it be warm there? Can you swim? I was told that it was cold there in May and there was nothing to do there. Who was in May, share your impressions and advice, please.
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Or just indoors to sit out a hot day? And the second question - what excursions from this region are worth visiting? I read somewhere about boat trips along the bays with glass pebbles - I could not find complete information - does this exist there?)
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hey! We have a reservation for 7.06-17.06, I read that the sea is +19...+23. Please share who was during this period, how is it really? Thanks.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
4 years ago  •  15 subscribers 16 answers
I understand that trying to predict the weather is a thankless task and akin to fortune-telling on coffee grounds, but still ... Do you think spring this year in Turkey will be early and warm? I really want to change the booked Alanya to Oludeniz. We are going in the second decade of May. Or is there nothing else to do in Oludeniz at this time?
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 24 answers
They did not rest in Turkey. We plan to fly for the first time in the fall. We want to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. Interested in a region with less humidity (for health reasons). With a normal beach (we don't swim much). With clear sea. And so that in the evening there was a place to walk. Perhaps you can recommend hotels that you can consider for a vacation. Oh, and good food. Budget - 1000€.
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
We do not count on the sea. I would like: good baby food, daytime temperature for long walks in a sundress, a heated pool, animation, a water park (optional). Which resort would you recommend and specific hotels? Me + my 6 year old daughter.
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 29 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more