Questions about CrimeaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Crimea
Who rested at the end of May (24) in Evpatoria, will it already be possible to swim in the sea?
8 years ago  •  10 subscribers 19 answers
We are going to Alupka in July-August. How stuffy/humid is it at this time? How is heat handled? The information on the internet is conflicting.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
With entry into the sea, it is clear that it is not very good. How about the sea itself? From the photo it seems that it is stormy all the time and it is constantly dirty, muddy. Gentlemen who rested, was the sea clear or is it always so dirty
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Have been to you several times in recent years, but now, you understand. Are there guests from Ukraine? How to pay? In rubles?
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
Interesting opinion of the natives
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I think to go
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
When planning a vacation, I would like to know what the weather is like in Nikolaevka in September, whether the sea is warm. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
It will be +30 degrees. in Crimea this season?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
and is it possible to pay extra for the food of a child (4 years old) upon arrival?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Interested in the opinion of those who most often from year to year visit the South Coast in September-October. What is the weather usually like at this time? What is the sea water temperature? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What is the weather and sea temperature in early September?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
And then I no longer sit still
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
My friend and I have a vacation in the last week of August, the first week of September. We want to go to the sea. I was in Yalta in July. I liked everything. So I persuade her to go to Yalta again. But she says against it that at this time it is cold in Yalta and it is raining (refers to her mother, who supposedly was there in early September). Tell me if she's right or not?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
How close is the hotel to the Alma river?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
How far is River A from the hotel.... and what effect does it have on the temperature and composition of sea water?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to take a child 5 years old in the second half of August to the sea for 14 days. Where is the best place to go in Crimea? So that without rain and clear sea?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who can tell what is the usual weather in the second half of August in Sevastopol? What is the sea like at this time - is it clean and warm (the beaches of Uchkuevka are especially interested) ?. Thanks in advance.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
I would like to know what is the usual sea in the first half of September? Warm or cool?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Will the water be cold in the sea from June 18 in the Crimea, and which Crimean resort will be preferable in this respect?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me, please, what is the air and water temperature in June (after the 20th) in Zaozerny. Is it possible for children to swim during this period.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
for the first time we are going to the sea with my husband, we have never been there, therefore, we are interested in everything ... if you can help, thanks
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I would like to know the temperature of the water in the sea at the beginning and in the middle of June, how warm is it for swimming children?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
is it possible to have a good rest in november
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How is the weather in Crimea now? Is the sea warm?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What is the sea and air temperature?
Who knows how the weather is in Crimea in Yalta, Miskhor? Does it rain often? Is the sea warm? Thank you all in advance! ;)
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Only honestly :) I want to go with a 4-year-old child who purposefully goes to swim /// I want for 3 weeks, the child has chronic laryngotracheitis, is there any point if there are such storms and winds
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, plz, what is the sea temperature at the end of June? We've been going since the 20th. thank you
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Welcome all! Who rested in Solnechnogorsk at Quiet Dacha in the first half of September? The weather is very interesting: temperature, rains. Thank you)
Please tell me, what is the usual weather in September (air, sea) in Peschanoe? Understand. that no one can know for sure, but at least from experience. Thank you.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more