Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Crimea
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
It is necessary to travel by car to Ukraine. I don’t know what the rules of the road are now. I have a Ukrainian passport of law. The car belongs to a friend. Without his presence, I will be able to leave Crimea for Ukraine and return back. What documents are required?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me the site, LOK Aivazovskoye, I just can’t find it
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, there was your number of the Ukrainian operator, but since the connection has changed, I would like to contact you! We are going to come to rest! Write the number of the Russian operator!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
need a cell phone number to contact the hotel
Please explain why there are no new reviews, but the overall rating is "falling"? What is it connected with? How does the counter work? Thank you in advance for your response.
Hello! I represent the owner of the following 2 establishments: http://www.turpravda.ua/uc/yalta/Chayka-h26392.html http://www.turpravda.ua/uc/yalta/Ellingi_v_Jalte-h39607.html There are also 2 questions: 1) Is it possible to place large photos in your profiles (not only attachments to reviews, but namely your large photos? If yes, how, how much and what will it cost us in terms of money? 2) How can you put links to our site in your profile on TurPravda? Is it possible to place buttons for transitions to comments on TurPravda on the site? And is it really possible to make the comments that are left on our site appear on TurPravda. and vice versa? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we are planning a trip ... is it worth taking a laptop with you
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
he has a simple phone
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
To clarify information about the rest in your resort in August?!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I would like to call directly to the boarding house
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Couldn't get a clear answer from the staff... :( Please help if anyone has.
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
needed for work
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Does the mobile operator Life have a confident reception in Angular or is it better to connect to MTS?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please reply to [email protected]. Sincerely, Victor
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
On which train is it better to get so that elementary things such as hot water, the clean condition of the car and the toilet are normal (Ukrainian trains cannot boast of this). Please advise crust number of the train to choose.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
calls to Russia will be few, mostly - the Internet, and local calls.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
On the page to the boarding house there is a mobile number that is not serviced - update the information, as of 2012. Or tell me how you can contact the owners of this boarding house. my email address: [email protected] With all respect, Andrew
I understand that the director of the Tes-Hotel wanted to quickly solve the problem with the recruitment of workers in order to move on to another series of problem solving and making a profit! You arranged Lyubov Vasilievna and Zoya Leonidovna to work with you! I was faced with a specific situation when I came to an interview for a nail service master on an advertisement, and instead of competently and responsibly fulfilling their duties, they began to humiliate me, and every time I postponed an interview meeting with a very important and always busy Lyubov Vasilievna! Why did they load me with their employment when the interview with me was part of their employment? Now they build up their own nails to their clients, dinosaurs and historical figures from acrylic are laid out for them for fabulous money?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Is there internet in the rooms?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
In June, friends had a Silver Wedding, last year (in June) they rested and looked at the wonderful rooms in building No. 8 on the 1st floor, overlooking the river! Two adjacent rooms open out onto a small area surrounded by rose beds! We dreamed of coming back in a year, and now we are striving to make our dream come true! Contacts with some owners of the rooms were made and lost by accident, and it is so important that the rooms are right next to the common adjacent territory. Please help in resolving the issue. The term of the planned vacation is from June 10 to June 23.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Who knows - please write a phone number or email. address boarding house Crystal-2 in Alushta. I called the numbers on the websites - they answer that this is the telephone number of the forestry)))) It is the boarding house for adults that interests me, and not the children's camp. On the phone of the camp they answered that they had not heard of any boarding house Crystal ((((
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is there such a service?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it planned to create Internet access for vacationers by the 2012 season?
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more