Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Turkey
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Turkey
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
There was a SIM from last year, I keep it like the apple of my eye (it cost 220 lire), but now I don’t know what to do. Buy a new one? Who tried to use a SIM card that was stored for a year?
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 21 answer
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I would be very grateful for the information!
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who has information on the cost of SIM cards with the Internet from Turkish telecom operators? What is better and more profitable Turkcell or Vodafone?
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 3 answers
I asked two bloggers from Alanya and Managwat on YouTube, they gave completely opposite answers :)))
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 3 answers
And as I understand it, if we are going for 8 days, then we should not wait for a lock?
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
Gentlemen, is it true that Türk Telecom is the cheapest internet connection in Turkey? I'm going to Turkey in 2 weeks and will need internet all the time. Where can I buy a Turk Telecom SIM card? How much does it cost?
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
For how much now can you buy a SIM card with 5 GB of Internet (approximately) for use for 7 days? Can I buy it and from which operator at the Dalaman airport (on arrival)?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
I will rent for 2 weeks or buy an inexpensive SIM card from a Turkish operator to connect mobile Internet.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Cause I don't understand it
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, tell me why there are so few reviews about this hotel? Usually there are thousands of reviews, but here there are only seven of them. And surprisingly, all the reviews are really good ... And how is the Internet in the hotel?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Hello everybody! Please tell me who knows if it is possible to buy a SIM card for the Internet in Alanya? No calls needed, internet required
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more