Questions about Sri lankaCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sri lanka
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon everyone! Who can answer paid or not incoming calls from Ukraine to the Dialog operator? Everything is clear about the quality of communication and the cost of outgoing calls. But if they call me on the Dialogue number, will they withdraw money or not?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Travelsim offers calls for $0.69. What is the cost of calls if you buy a Sri Lankan operator card?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is there in the rooms or only at the reception?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I have a “life” operator, does anyone know if it “catches” a connection? I called the operator, he assures that there is a connection! I actually don’t need calls to Ukraine. I only need the Internet .. Thank you ..
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Can you please tell me what mobile operators are there in Sri Lanka? How much does the package cost? Cost of calls to Ukraine and is there internet? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! Who can give accurate data on the hotel,
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, what is the most profitable connection in Sri Lanka in terms of money? I read it seems that TravelSim does not take well there, so they advised me to buy a package from local operators and call Ukraine :)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
Maybe Royal Palms? thanks.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Friends, tell me please, is there internet in Unawatuna Beach? WiFi? Paid?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. I'm going on vacation to Sri Lanka. Please tell me how cheap it is to call Ukraine. I have GoodLine, but they are expensive. And one more thing, almost off topic: tell us about the Kyiv-Colombo flight, otherwise I haven’t been able to fly for more than 4 hours. Thanks.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 23 answers
Interested in whether there is internet in the hotel, wi fi? In the description of the hotel there is a bike rental - who used it, where can you ride a bike there? Just interested in fish restaurants on the beach, are there any decent ones?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more