Questions about UkraineCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ukraine
Is there internet at the base?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I think 370 gr is a lot for such a room; and surveillance cameras for what; if you give a deposit;
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
How to contact you? tel fax soap ?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Messages come only to the SPAM folder, I mark not spam and how many I don’t transfer to the inbox, they still go back to spam. (((So many probably???
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me if "Standard" is functioning on the spit, it's impossible to get through by phone
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, in the waiting room of Boryspil (Ukraine) is there free wi-fi ??
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Phone numbers listed but not reachable
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is it cheaper to call from a landline to a mobile phone or from a mobile phone (which operator)?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
What documents are needed to leave Ukraine for Russia?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
The new hotel is very comfortable. All rooms are equipped with Internet access and everything you need for a comfortable stay.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
if I am 17 years old and live in Ukraine, can I go to Russia without my parents' permission? And what documents are needed for this?
10 years ago  •  12 subscribers 18 answers
the Internet
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
can i use a computer?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What minibuses / buses run and where is the best place to buy tickets?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
I work on the Internet, I need communication every day.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
if you call to Russia from Ukraine from a SIM card that was purchased in Russia, will there be a tariff like calling from Russia to Russia? [email protected]
How to order in advance?
After authorization on the site to participate in the competition, and simply receiving information of interest on tourism and recreation, my VKontakte page was hacked. It is possible that the problem is not with you at all, but previously my personal data (account, password) were not used anywhere else. Please explain why this happened.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, by what phone number (preferably MTS) can I contact the office?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Train, bus, which is better?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 20 answers
I'm going to take my laptop with me. Thanks for the answer. Svetlana.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
380444558534 is this the phone number of the sanatorium itself?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me, is it possible to use the INTERNET network or Wı-Fı in the sanatorium ... or in which sanatoriums this service is available?!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more