Questions about UkraineHow to get there

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ukraine
Are there flights from Kyiv (Zhulyany airport) to Egypt and Turkey now? That year, flights to Sharm El Sheikh, Antalya and Alania were only from Boryspil. Have you resumed flights from Zhulyan yet?
2 years ago  •  8 subscribers 5 answers
Does Windrose still fly to Egypt? From Boryspil to Sharm that year I could not get to Rosa in any way. Azureir is torment. I heard that Tez tour used to fly them. But many began to complain about the wind rose, and uncomfortable planes. As far as I know, the Windrose had large and more or less comfortable planes. And now how are things going with it?
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers No answers
Who has samples of complaints to DASU, please send them to [email protected].
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I just have a normal temperature of 36.9-37 degrees during allergies.
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
Well, to be inexpensive. Interested in terminal F.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
There now, when choosing a ticket, the cost and "+ 1 UAH, a surprise from Sky Up" are shown. What's this? Do they randomly give you a choice of seat or on-board meals? :)
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We plan to go by express Kyiv-Borispol, but we depart from terminal F. As far as I could understand, the stop was only near terminal D, right? And how do you get to F? On foot? Or are there options? And is it far in terms of distance for a girl with a suitcase? I always flew only from D, but judging by the map of the airport, a good walk looms there ...
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to Kyiv from Zaporozhye by train with a large company, 7 adults and 6 children, can I take my niece with me. (Her mother is abroad, she lives with her grandmother). Thanks!
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, how can you get today from the railway station to Zhuliany airport?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Hello. I'm coming to you from 11.06. Please tell me if there is parking for a car, is it guarded and how much does it all cost. Thanks
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How to get from Lviv to Bukovel on May 1?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! I am a citizen of Russia, I bought a ticket to Egypt through Ukraine. Tell me, please, how to get from the railway station in Kharkov to the airport? How long will it take and how much will a taxi cost approximately?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more