Questions about PolandHow to get there

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Poland
8 months ago  •  no subscribers No answers
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Tickets for 11 Feb. to Ukraine and 15 Feb. back to Poland. Today it turned out that THERE you need to fly there a couple of days earlier. We are ready to lose money for unused one-way tickets and buy 2 new tickets to Ukraine, because it is obvious that this will cost less than changing the departure date with all fines and surcharges. But will we then be able to use return tickets that we do not want to change? I can't find an answer to this question anywhere...
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I bought FlixBus tickets (Krakow-Zakopane) for the first time and did not know that when booking, you need to immediately buy a seat. I thought how it would be possible to buy more on the plane. It turns out that we will go without seats. The problem is that at the end of the bus can get sick. Therefore the questions are: How is the boarding of passengers without seats - who first came in, he sat down? How many minutes does the bus take to board?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I've never experienced transplants before, I'm very afraid. After the plane, passport control, then checking your hand luggage and then looking for your gate, right? (single ticket for both flights, without luggage)
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Or some other taxi app... I don't speak Polish. But you will need to quickly get from the airport to the railway station.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are flying with this airline this year. Now, without priority, you can take only a small backpack and not even hand luggage? And can I carry beer from duty free in hand luggage? And how to buy a separate priority for each passenger? On the site only for everyone at the same time (did not know what to take separately is more profitable)
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
It will be necessary to travel from a small town to Wroclaw and Prague. There is only flixbus, but not always the time is right for it. Are there other sites with online ticket purchases in Poland? There are few tickets available for purchase on e-podorozhnik.
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We arrive in Gdansk at 23.15. They write that you can easily get from the airport to the railway station by bus or train, which run at night. From the station to the apartment where we will live, 1.1 km along the streets. We will only have hand luggage with us. In principle, it is not difficult to reach. But, it's night. How to be: - walk from the station - call a taxi from the station, - do not fool your head and take a taxi from the airport. Dear Sirs, what is the best way to proceed?
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon. I bought tickets for these two low-cost airlines. Departure from Krakow and Berlin. Haven't bought seats yet, because it's all the same how to fly. But now I’m thinking, how can I print tickets if registration opens when I’m in another country? Namely in Krakow and in Berlin. Looking for a print service will cost you more, both in time and, possibly, in money. Or am I wrong? Is there an opportunity to print at the airport (do not go through registration, because it is expensive), but just print it? Or some other way to do it?
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 19 answers
I need to get from Katowice Airport to Bukovina Tatrzanska. Once I ordered a bus from the airport in Zakopane, but now I cannot find such a carrier. Who knows tell me! Of course you can with a change in Krakow, but I would like to go directly.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more