Questions about PolandPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Poland
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 3 answers
1. Pedestrian crossing. Are there queues now, how long does the transition take, at what time of the day is there a minimum of people. 2. Do buses have the opportunity to drive to their own lanes or do they stand in a common traffic jam with cars and only have the opportunity to enter a separate lane for buses directly at the checkpoint? If you take the Lviv-Krakow bus, will you pass the border faster than on foot or by car? 3. What is the fastest way to cross the border in Sheginy (to the kraynyak in Krakovets) today? Thanks
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
In which tavern is it better to meet NG?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Hello! I want to go to Zakopane, I have never skied there. Tell me, how much does it cost to lift there and rent skis and a ski suit?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We're going to the New Year. The company is small, only four people. But we want to have a fun New Year's Eve. Recommend a cheerful, youth bar, pub, disco bar. Condition: to be fun, noisy, a lot of people. And preferably in the center. Something like a Czech Harley. If anyone knows similar establishments, I will recognize flax for advice! Thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
merry and interesting new year in Poland. Well, if it will be a program in the castle.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Experienced help! Now I "rest" in Zakopane. I can't ride due to the extreme cold. froze like a dog I heard that there are thermal pools in the vicinity. Tell me how to get to them by public transport
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I left Warsaw (direction to Wroclaw) at 13.30 and have been driving for 5 hours, traveled 200 km ... Poland is a complete renovation. Can anyone tell me where on the Internet there is information about repairs on the roads? Or just your experience?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
To open a Polish visa when organizing a trip on your own, do you need documents confirming financial solvency
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 20 answers
by train or bus
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please send a price list for hotel accommodation.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me how much does lunch and dinner cost in a cafe in Zakopane? And in general, how much money do you need to take with you for 8 days, taking into account the rental of skis and an instructor, where is it better to buy zlotys in Ukraine or change them in Poland? Thanks in advance to everyone for help.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell us what the New Year is like in Poland. I read an advertisement that the celebration takes place in the water park. And when do you need to take a ticket, a month or two in advance? What to wear, is it cold there?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Please tell me, what is the price of a ski pass for ski lifts in ski resorts in Poland? And is there a difference to take a subscription for a day or for a week? Thanks in advance.
Please tell me where is the best place to eat in Zakopane (so that it is skiing), stars in hotels are not so important as good skiing tracks. Thanks in advance
All questions
UAE
more