Questions about Czech republicPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Czech republic
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good day everyone. Tell me, I'm going by car to the Czech Republic. What does it take to cross the border by car? Passport is clear, what else?
7 years ago  •  10 subscribers 32 answers
Dear tourists!! Please tell me where, in the center of Prague, to go to a decent pub. Taste real Czech beer. Not the one for tourists, but which the local population themselves use.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
monument to whom near the merlin hotel
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
My dear tourists, thank you very much for the help that you gave me with all your efforts before the trip to Prague. Your answers helped me a lot. Now my friend needs help. Everything that I learned, I will tell her and give her everything. The only thing I can't help you with is the best way to get from the Adeba Hotel to Wenceslas Square. The hotel is located in the Karlin district, in my street Kritsikova. If someone knows something, please help, I will be very grateful. Thanks Alina.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Who celebrated the New Year in Prague? Where is the best place to do it? On the square among the masses or at a pre-booked table in a restaurant? Thanks everyone for the reply.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going with my husband in early September for a weekend in Prague to take a walk .. what should you definitely see? Besides the bridge?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
Good afternoon. Interested in the following questions: 1. Where exactly is the exchange office with Arabs near the Prague Museum? 2. Where can I get (download/buy) a detailed map of Prague? 3. Where is the best place to eat in Prague? 4. Where is the bus station in Prague? 5. What do you need to see for yourself in Prague in 2 days? 6. How is the weather in the second half of September? 7. Where is the best place to eat Prague cake? =) 8. What do you recommend in general))) Thanks!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
The other day I’m flying to Prague. It’s too late to refuse a trip, I want to know if there are excursions in Prague. Along the Vltava and Karlovy Vary, there are no bans on the website of the Federal Tourism Agency for this country, which is strange. How to be and what to do?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Report diet food at the Pacific Hotel or Vltava-Verounka
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
are there discounts in july?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me who was in February in Prague. As there? what's interestnig? tell me what you can
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
The first time I'm going to Prague for the New Year with accommodation in this hotel. All reviews about him are old. Has anyone recently stayed there? Tell me, how is it now, food, staff, leisure? I'm going alone. Where can you celebrate the New Year?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good day to all. We are flying to Prague. We arrive at 7 am, check-in at the hotel at 12. Has anyone encountered such a situation? You can't walk around Prague for five hours in the morning. Is there any way to get to the hotel so early?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
My girlfriend and I are going on a Czech Mosaic tour, we are in Prague on December 31. Should we order a New Year's dinner at the hotel or better to choose the program of the celebration. How do New Year's celebrations take place there?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
who traveled by bus tours, tell me: what to take with you (towel, shampoo ..., what form of clothing to choose (to be comfortable), how much approximately 1 lunch (dinner) costs, is it very tiring transfers (from Krakow to Prague), New Year it is better to spend the night on the square in Prague or order dinner in a restaurant...
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon everyone) A non-standard question - is it possible to visit a normal beach in the city and how much will it cost?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
My husband and I are going to Karlovy Vary in July. How is the weather there, what to take with you, where to go on excursions, how much does it cost to rent a car, the average price of dinner for two? Share your experience and impressions!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how to get to the tower from the center (Charles Bridge)
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
Does the hotel ventilate in rainy and cold weather in summer.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What procedures are prescribed for the treatment of osteoporosis
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we will go to Prague for 6 days at the end of April. I want to know where you can go to discos, bars, clubs in the evening! On excursions during the day, and in the evening to have fun!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We need a cuisine that is accepted in Russia (meat, potatoes, dumplings, etc.) and inexpensive
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me some fun places in Prague where you can really have a good New Year's Eve. I'm going with my girlfriend for the New Year holidays. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Where is the best place to book excursions? And what about leisure? Is there somewhere to go to chat in the evening?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I am interested in bus tours in Europe, is it worth going on them or are there any nuances?
13 years ago  •  14 subscribers 15 answers
Is it true that visiting the salt cave and other similar procedures in the hotel is free?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more