аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Bulgaria
9 months ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Which company is better to choose? Or can you order on the spot?
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Who can tell you how to rent a car and the features of renting a car in Bulgaria on Golden Sands?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
My husband and I are going to Nessebar, to a hotel without food. Tell me where you can eat tasty and inexpensive. I would like to try local dishes. And how much should I take for two for 12 days?
7 years ago  •  13 subscribers 19 answers
I remember "Pomorie", "Sunny Beach". Do they exist now, how much do they cost, where is it more profitable to buy? What other spirits do you recommend?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Only this year, I noticed negative reviews about the neighborhood of gypsies on the beaches, in the vicinity of hotels. Where in Pomorie are they most often found, habitat areas?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me if there is a large supermarket in the town itself. Is there any cookery? Where can you get cheap drinks?
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
We are planning a vacation in June 2016 St. Vlas, in the Venus hotel. Meals are not provided, there is no kitchen. How expensive is it to eat in restaurants. If possible in leva or euro. Or is it better to look for half board?
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
we plan to go on excursions to Varna, Balchik by public transport. They advised us to print out the route beforehand in Google, but I didn’t understand the principle itself, although I know a good PC how to do it. How to make a route?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I would like to hear about the surroundings of the hotel, is there a sandy beach without sun loungers and is this place suitable for a quiet and relaxing holiday? Thank you in advance! We are going to Bulgaria for the first time.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
what is the price? is it worth it to take it? probably expensive? do you need a card account?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I would like to see the miracle of Nessebar, but if it’s far away, I think it’s not worth it?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more