Questions about HungaryPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hungary
In addition to the aquarium, we definitely plan to go there.
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We will be in Budapest for 6 days. Tell me, please, what sights of the city you can see and what excursions to go on?
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
Tell me, please, at the beginning of January 9.01-13.01 are there New Year's decorations of the fair and other events in Budapest.
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What would you recommend to see in Budapest on a limited budget...
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who was on Catholic Christmas in Budapest? I'm not interested in Holy Evening on December 24th, but on December 25th. Something will be open or everything is sad. Interested in both museums and restaurants.
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I read on the vidampark website that the entrance ticket is 4900 forints. Is it right behind the entrance and all the rides? Or will you have to pay for each attraction? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon. Tell me how to buy a ticket to the baths correctly and which one? I can't figure these out... http://www.szechenyibath.hu/prices
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon. Interested in where in Budapest you can eat tasty and inexpensive?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
It so happened that there is no experience of winter trips by bus. Say it's very cold when moving at night. We're not going far. To Hungary.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
I'm very interested in how to get from Budapest to Sentandre and maybe Vienna.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
We often travel across the cordons. I'm interested in other people's opinions
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I ask you to tell knowledgeable people who have conducted experiments on their stomachs, where in Pest (Geroev Square - Andrássy Avenue) you can have a tasty, inexpensive and, most importantly, safe for health lunch with your family.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I'm going to Budapest for NY 2010 and the celebration of NY will be in Budapest. As a celebration option, they offer the Trofeo restaurant for 80 euros .... tell me about this. Is it worth the money or is it possible to spend some more interesting NG there????
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 19 answers
Haven't been to Hungary before and would like to have a good time with the three of us (me, husband and child). we go by car. We heard about many interesting places in Budapest, but we don’t know how best to organize excursions? Can you order them locally? Where is the best place to celebrate the New Year?
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more