Questions about AustriaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Austria
We are planning to go to Vienna with the company. Where can you relax to drink beer, eat delicious food and listen to local musicians, like beer pubs, but with folk music.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
On Google.maps, I see a parking lot near the ski lifts in the Lech resort. If it is free, then you can take housing further away and drive up by car. And if parking costs €20 per day, then it is better to pay this money to a hotel closer.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello ! Tell me how much is the transfer from Bad Kleinkirchheim to Salzburg Airport on January 8, 2014, we are 10 people with equipment. And how difficult is it to find already in place?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I don't know how to ski and I don't want to learn. My companion rides beautifully, but does not have his own equipment for this. Consider both Poland and Austria.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is it possible to book tickets to the Kursalon without prepayment with a redemption before the concert directly at the box office.
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good afternoon! I have to meet a man at the Vienna airport. Unfortunately, I don't know this place very well. If at the airport the so-called. meeting point, like in other airports, which is indicated by four arrows? Thanks, Marina
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
tell me how, where and how much?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
maybe someone went successfully on their own or is going to go alone or with a group, please share the information
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We want to go skiing to Austria for Christmas. Prices bite. The travel agency offered us the resort of Bad Kleinkirchheim. The prices have been very reasonable. According to the same tour company, everything is much cheaper at the resort itself. From the price of skiing to a mug of grog. Who was? Can you give reliable information about the resort? Maybe this is a godforsaken village?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
within 25 euros for 2
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, how can I get from Munich Airport to Zell am See by public transport?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
is there a restaurant in the hotel?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more