Questions about AustriaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Austria
I was already sure of buying the "Hungarian Chardash" tour through the Accord tour, but after reading a lot of negative reviews and changing my mind. Is everything really that bad? Is it bad only with other countries (eg Netherlands, France)? A year ago my grandmother went on this tour and everything was fine.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I want to see Vienna. Date in the period from 25.07 to 05.08 2014
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
of course, I would go as a savage if I lived closer to the west. Maybe someone will anchor, for reconnaissance.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Share where there are fewer people, quieter, warmer water and a hotel with its own beach? What is the best tour to take?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am looking for an inexpensive ski tour. "Naryla" is an interesting option with departure from Lviv: 4 days Zakopane, 4 days Austria. Who dealt with the tour operator "Fortune", tell me how reliable it is. And also, maybe someone who stayed at the Post 4 * hotel, located in Fusha near Kaprun, is interested in living conditions, the presence of a sauna, and most importantly, how to get to the ski lifts (minimal information on the internet).
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Firms 1001tour Krasnodar are not in any rating, maybe it's a soap bubble?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I would like to visit Europe on the eve of Christmas. Unfortunately, there are practically no interesting excursion programs in Austria - Germany on the tourist market. And if they do appear (for example, "Alpine Suite" at "Feerie"), they are associated with serious difficulties in obtaining a visa and, in the end, the tours simply did not take place. Therefore, I looked for the tour "Visiting a fairy tale: Czech Republic - Germany - Austria" from "Accord" for this. Attracts a reasonable price, the relative ease of opening a visa, a rich program
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Perhaps someone has already been there. How is the impression? And in general, tell me a good tour operator in Austria.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more