Questions about FranceTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about France
Friends who traveled with "Accord" in 2016-2017 on the tour "Royal France and Germany!" Emphasis on compliance with the PROGRAM WHICH THIS FIRM FREQUENTLY VIOLATES. If you liked the tour, then I'll take a chance
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Hello! Which travel agency is better to choose for a sightseeing tour to Paris? I paid attention to the "Guide", who knows what about him?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Please write, who was recently on a similar tour with this travel agency, share, otherwise something is not calm from the chosen company? 7Thanks
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Has anyone been on this tour? Share your experience or recommend someone else with Paris!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Interested in a short (7-9 days)) bus tour with a visit to Paris
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I work under a contract. But the salary is good. I don’t have a bank account. I want to attend student courses in Paris.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon, please advise a bus tour for 8-10 days to capture Paris, and preferably Amsterdam (but Amsterdam is not essential). Maybe For now, here are the two tours: Zirki Evropi (http://hottour.dp.ua//shop/2589/desc/zirki-evropi_ and Paris at a glance… (http://hottour.dp.ua//shop/5701/desc/new-parizh-s-pervogo-vzgljada). Has anyone been on these tours? Maybe there are some reviews?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
tour for 6-8 days - end of March
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Привет Хочу задать вопрос может кто-то знает мне так понравилось путешествовать и я поняла хочу работать в туризме возможно гидом сопровождающим тур может кто-то подскажет как называется эта профессия или посоветует другую болие интересную связанную с путешествиями (как называется специальность по этой профессии чтоб поступить на нее в институт) сколько там платят и стоит ли вообще этим заниматься и нужно ли для этого высшее образование ведь гид сопровождающий наш автобус ни чего такого за мудрого не делал :))) Еще я знаю что в Украине есть список легально зарегистрированных фирм которые отправляют людей работать за рубеж *ПОДСКАЖИТЕ ГДЕ ТАКОЙ ПОСМОТРЕТЬ МОЖЕТ ЗНАЕТЕ САЙТ* и стоит ли вообще это зативать
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me a ski resort for a universal group of people (students and adults), if you live in a chalet, you want a pool, an ice rink, all kinds of clubs, if not every day to ride so that you can have fun. Most of us have never skied before. Interested in France.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
какие документы мне даст тур фирма если я закажу у них тур и имеют ли право забирать загран паспорта во время тура руководители тура как заполнить декларацию в Польше первый раз еду в Аккорд париж Амстердам зажог и привлек *автобусом *
13 years ago  •  12 subscribers 76 answers
Are we going by car to Europe? In which embassy is it easier to open a visa and what is needed for this?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 28 answers
And what other documents are needed, and how long does it take to prepare a visa?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! I want to go to Paris in September, I'm considering an air option from Accord (Prague + Paris, tour "In the arms of beauty"). Maybe someone flew himself in such almost individual tours? (especially for girls, in terms of safety) Are such tourists attached to groups, what is the quality of excursions? At the same time looking for a companion))
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
Good afternoon! With the guys we want to go on the tour "Paris, flowers ... and compliments" with the Accord ... (Bremen, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Luxembourg, Cologne, Dresden, Wroclaw, Lviv) ... Please share who went, impressions . Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
In June we are going to go on the tour "Azure Intrigue" (Hungary-Slovenia-Italy-France-Austria) with the Accord Tour (Lviv). As we know, this tour is the premiere of 2010. Is it somehow dumb to be a "pioneer"? Maybe someone has already experienced all the "charms"? Share what to expect
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We want to go on a tour Warsaw-Wroclaw-Prague-Dresden-Paris (3 days)-Berlin. They are afraid of long journeys and lack of food. Share your experience and impressions with those who have endured this. I will be grateful for all the advice.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, please, who practiced traveling to Paris from Germany, namely, Cologne, Dortmund through Russian-speaking agencies in Germany. Share your experience and impressions. Thanks
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Which tour operator is better to choose for a trip to about. st maarten to philipsburg? thanks Best regards, Sergei
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
we want to go together with my husband for 8 days in mid-July
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, pliz, a tour operator for the island of St. Maarten Antiy Islands.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. Maybe someone flew with TourTravel (http://tourtravel.net.ua/) to Paris? More or less valuable on the site, now they are interested in reviews about the company. Or suggest others :)
15 years ago  •  no subscribers 3 answers
in which hotel to stay in order not to spoil the impressions of Paris and how you can get a normal room in a hotel.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
Who went to Disneyland, tell us how best to go, through which tour company and in general about your impressions. Thanks!
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more