Questions about TunisTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Tunis
Booked a tour from PegasTouristik. Now they began to read reviews about the hotel, they are just terrible, is it possible to change the hotel now and do I need to pay some kind of fine?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
TunisTunis
Hello! I issued a ticket to Tunisia, with the condition that the flight was from Nizhny Novgorod, after some time the operator notified that I would have to fly from Moscow. In Nizhny on July 1-2, the World Cup will be held, and the airport suspends flights, they offer compensation of $ 20, although if I had known that it would be so, I would have immediately issued a ticket with a flight from Moscow, and it would have cost five thousand less. What should I do?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me the Ukrainian tour operator, from whom you can purchase a tour to the above-mentioned hotel, for March or April, if not, then for May 2014. Departure from Kyiv or Lvov. I want to make a gift to a relative, and relax together in this hotel (I myself have a place to buy a tour). I searched for a long time, I didn’t find it, now there are no tours to Tunisia at this time, or there is, but this hotel is not.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
There are reviews about this travel agency? Who applied to the thread?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon. I choose a tour to Tunisia, there are two almost similar TO Oasis or Join Up at prices, but with different departure times and slightly different hotels. What do you recommend, as there are practically no reviews, thanks
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Does any hotel have children's animation, slides? In general, what is there for children in Morocco? What to visit for adults?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
BLESS TRAVEL (travel agency) Yakunina Ekaterina. Has anyone used their services?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
The question is how long to go 7 or 10 days. I am planning a 2-day excursion to the Sahara. And according to the description, the hotel has a lot of entertainment and the area of ​​​​Tunisia is not bad. Will you get bored in 10 days?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please advise a tour operator in Djerba. Found only Oasis. Is it a monopoly? Are there any other tour operators working in this direction in Ukraine?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who flew to Tunisia on the Fortuna system, I would like you to share your experience.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
We are going in July, but we are afraid ...
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
This question simply already interferes with calm work. An employee is going to Tunisia with her granddaughters to relax in the summer, as she read that there is a shallow sea. I’ll try to almost quote what she read - there the depth is up to 1.5 m far from the coast (20-30 meters), and where it seems that the depth is already (the sea is dark) - there is only 2 meters and algae grow. Where should she go - to which resort? And where to go for those who do not like algae, but love to swim?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
What is included in the ticket price? How much does it cost for a 6 year old child?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I also choose a hotel: the choice fell on L'Ecrin Sandra Club 4 * and Thalassa Village Skanes. Help me choose with advice.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
A huge request to suggest a reliable tour operator (or just a seller of tours) in Tunisia. So far, we have settled on Oasis-Travel tours, but there is absolutely no information on them. If anyone has traveled with them please let me know :) I will be very grateful.
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Were in Egypt at the Laguna Vista hotel (2 times) (I liked the hotel very much), maybe someone knows. Tell me a hotel in Tunisia of the same level and, if possible, a tour operator who works with him in Kyiv. Thank you.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
PLEASE TELL US ADDRESSES AND PHONES
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I need a voucher in Tunisia for 29.01.09 how can I get it and thanks
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning a trip to Tunisia at the end of May. Originally planned to go to Hammamet or Sousse. Yesterday, the travel agency suggested the Le Prince Hotel in NABEL. I am interested in such questions: how far is this resort from Hammamet? Is there a place to spend time in the city itself? Is it worth going there? Isn't the water cold at the end of May - from the 26th? And maybe someone knows about the hotel itself. Thanks in advance for your replies. :)
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
We want to go on holiday to Tunisia in May. Initially, the choice was on the island of Djerba. Now, looking through and selecting tours, doubts arose - the prices for other resorts (Susse, Hammamet, etc.) are significantly lower than for Djerba. Need advice on where to go? Also, how much money do you need to take with you?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 5 answers
Tell me, please, what is the fundamental difference between these 2 cities. Where is there more life? Or calmer? We can't choose.
17 years ago  •  1 subscriber 8 answers
Good afternoon! We decided where to go (Turkey or Tunisia), we settled on Tunisia. Help with choosing an agency. In general, the choice is not great, because the city is small and the choice is between "Voyage" (unfortunately, I could not find anything about it on the net) and "A network of last minute travel agencies" (hotour.com.ua). Particularly interested in the quality of the latter, since I read a lot of complaints about the service of the meeting party of this particular agency. In general, if anyone had experience in Tunisia with these agencies, share :) (Nikopol)
17 years ago  •  no subscribers 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more