by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Egypt
Initially, they planned to catch a "hot tour" or a refusal. But I have been monitoring this issue for more than a month (at that time there were no hotels in mind) and I noticed that “burning” hotels are mostly “middle” hotels with more or less low ratings and more than half of bad reviews. Such that you read, and the desire to go there disappears. But recently I really liked one hotel and now I am tormented by doubts, when is it better to “catch” a nice price for it? After all, no one knows, closer to departure, it will become lower or rise? I monitor prices every day - already tired of this. I want to relax and already calmly tune in to rest. And here, you understand that you don’t even know where and, practically, when you are flying? In the sense that the tour has not yet been bought. Although, of course, we plan vacation dates. That's how people buy "hot tours"? It's like being in the dark until the very end, it's so difficult ... but I'm used to planning everything.
3 years ago  •  25 subscribers 61 answer
Tell me, please, on which site, besides Otpusk.com, do you monitor last-minute tours? And it may be that on Vacation.com we see a last-minute tour to a certain hotel with certain dates at one price, and when requested from our travel agent, it turns out that this tour is more expensive from a certain operator? And if the tour is last-minute, then the price for it is the same for all tour operators or can it differ? Our money is "stuck" in Joint, and now we are tied up to look for a tour only from them. But how to monitor all this and not be deceived?
3 years ago  •  18 subscribers 34 answers
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
How many times we fly Join Up and each time the flight is transferred from evening to early morning, that we don’t even sleep the last paid night, the bus is at 00.20. Looking for a replacement tour operator. Share your experience, please. So, looking at the Boryspil arrivals board, I found out that the latest arrival from Hurghada is at Wind Rose. Perhaps there are other options?
4 years ago  •  22 subscribers 34 answers
A tour to Albatros Aqua Park was bought, but the hotel was not opened and the opening dates are unknown. Who is in the same situation? What do you offer in return? We were offered free of charge to Moderna, but there the pontoon is not suitable for children. For Aqua Blue, they ask for an additional payment of $ 300 (14 nights, 2 + 1).
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 29 answers
Tell me, please, the tour is booked 2 + 1, 100% payment. But for family reasons, the 2nd person cannot fly, the option of replacing a tourist is not suitable. Is it possible to rebook for 1 + 1 and get at least some money for the second tourist?
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
In short, the situation: in January (before the virus) booked a tour to Egypt. They were supposed to fly on April 15, but due to the situation in the world they decided to cancel (because in order to reschedule for the fall, they had to pay another 2,500 dollars). The cancellation was reported on 15.03, a month in advance. The tour operator reports that the penalty will be 60%. I'm a freak, to be honest. What do you advise? Is there such an idea, to gather everyone (the same as me) and sue that fucking Anex?
4 years ago  •  13 subscribers 38 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more