аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Egypt
11 months ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I understand from the reviews and reviews that Braika Bay is greener and more comfortable and the level of service is higher. But the price for Royal Braika is lower... If there is essentially one territory, then why overpay :)
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Interested in the export of medicines from Egypt. Previously rowed with bags. Almost half a suitcase people took out. Yes, I know about 10 packs per person. But it was about pills. What about ointments, drops and oils? Tablets from 2-3 packs were all put in one, I know they were taken out and 20-30 packs per person. But that was a year ago. Beginning of 2021. They say they check harder and tightened the measures and see how much they take out. Is it really possible to take out that much now? I have many relatives and they all want drugs from Egypt. They are certainly much better than ours. But I don't want to risk it. Extra problems are not needed. But how much can you really withdraw? Not for sales purposes. Who could withdraw how much? Is it being closely monitored and monitored now? Checks required? Were there situations when they did not miss or took away a part? Is it possible to carry a part in hand luggage?
2 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
I was told that from the first days of May it was not worth going to Turkey, and especially not to Egypt. If it’s still cold in Turkey and there won’t be such a rush and it doesn’t make much sense to go there before the 15-20th, then there’s trouble with Egypt. Everyone will rush there for May, there will be a lot of people, the beaches are packed. Hotels are full or at a stop, there is little choice of seats on the flight. And prices are already skyrocketing on those dates. It's true? Does it make sense to go there in early May? Especially Egypt? I just don't quite get it, it's May 1st and May 9th, is that a bunch of holidays? Who was in May, share your impressions.
2 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
I know 1 paid, it was $ 1 per person, near the mosque. We walked by, he worked, then no. Got that was closed. And that price seems expensive to me. Even if they took for two, but they don’t want to. They asked in the 1st cafe - the dollar was also said. In the second, they bought juice and water, they also said a dollar, argued a little with them, but we paid for water and juice, let them in, but we were seen to be cursing to ourselves. In general, they did not see signs for a toilet, even in a cafe. In other cafes they said no or sent to the mosque, maybe we got there, I don’t know. They also said that there seems to be a free one somewhere near the Vova Tours sign (like in Soho Square, if it didn’t become paid), but we didn’t find it, it’s free in the Old Town. Does anyone know if there are other toilets there? And how to find them? Or maybe some cafes? And how to agree?
2 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
2 years ago  •  19 subscribers 124 answers
I also read recommendations to negotiate for money at a diving center so that they could take Stella Makadi by boat to the reef. Maybe someone went too? In general, I would be grateful for any recommendations regarding snorkeling.
2 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
2 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more